Charter Township of Clinton, MI

Clintondale High School 2

Posted July 31, 2014
Where so I get started with this school? First, they are running low on money and personally I think they wouldn't be running so low if they didn't fund so much into football, cheerleading and basketball. Second, some of the sports and other programs it says they have on this website are lies. They don't have a dance team, golf team, swimming team, tennis team, and they do not teach German and French. The students there are the worst. There are fights and drugs being brought into the school. People are always stealing electronics there. A lot of unknown bullying goes on at this school. Rude and disrespectful staff members. Many kids skipping classes and nobody doing anything about it. It's a very dirty school since they had to do budget cuts and now they only have 2 janitors. I'll admit there are some good teachers who genuinely care. But there are also some bad ones who you can tell are only there for the check. I would not advice anyone to go to this school.

Clintondale High School 5

Posted August 12, 2013
my school may be small but that is what makes it great, the teachers know every one. i used to go to a big school and i did not know half the teachers. but in clintondale the teachers all know who you are. our events are made for the students, not for what people think we need, but for what we want and need. our school cares about the students and that is what i think schools should be. how can a place help us learn if they don't care. i am happy to say in my school i don't need to worry about that

Clintondale High School 5

Posted January 30, 2013
WOW where do I start with the wonderful things that are going on at this school. I know that a few years ago Clintondale High School became the first "flipped" school in the country. They have now become the models for many other schools. They have been written about in the USA Today, Forbes and the Wall Street Journal. Their principal (Greg Green) was even interviewed on CNN. A lot has chanced over the past few years and most of it for the good

Clintondale High School 1

Posted October 28, 2012
SCHOOL OF CHOICE WHY WOULD YOU SEND YOUR KIDS TO CLINTONDALE .TEST SCORES ARE AT THE BOTTOM.NO MONEY VERY FEW CHOICES IN CLASSES .VERY FEW GOOD TEACHERS THAT CARE.THIS SCHOOL SHOULD BE CLOSED.TAKE IT FROM A PARENT WHO WENT THERE.THIS SCHOOL IS A JOKE.

Clintondale High School 1

Posted October 09, 2011
I moved to this school on my senior year after attending a private school over seas. I'm very displeased with the quality of education at this school. It's a joke to be honest. Text books are easily 10 years out of date, facilities are worn out, and the technological center ( computer lab) do not even have working computers. This school is at least behind 3 years in education meaning they are teaching seniors what sophomores should be learning. If you want your children to fail in the future then by all means send them to this school.

Posted May 09, 2011
I am very pleased with the education at the High School as compared to schools from around the area. The teachers are thoughtful and connect with the students. The fighting that does occur is equal to the other High Schools in the area. I am thankful to the schools extra efforts to help students be able to graduate.

Posted September 30, 2008
Great small school with small town feel. Very please with all experiences we've had over the last 7 years. Looking forward 6 more!

Clintondale High School

Posted July 09, 2008
i attend clintondale high scool and ok i know people say that clintondale is a bad school but it is just ignorance and students there that complain about the school are just are stupid and need to think what they are actually going to do with their lives and try working together. i believe that if we believe in each other we can make clintondale a better school for everybody.

Clintondale High School 3

Posted May 27, 2008
I have had 3 children in Clintondale with 2 of them graduating from there. I am looking into school of choice now. I get very frustrated with the 'free days' or movie days. I think they should spend more time teaching, and teaching things such as banking, filling out applications, interviews, etc.

Posted February 25, 2008
This school is not as horrible as everyone says. My children are doing quite well there. They are smart and active in the school. I am also active with the school. I think most of the problem is the lack of parent envolement with the school and with their children

Clintondale High School
35200 Little Mack Avenue, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48035
Last modified Clintondale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clintondale High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top