Charter Township of Clinton, MI

Posted December 15, 2010
We are a new family this year , I have 3 girls in this school , we are very happy ...

Charles C. McGlinnen School 0

Posted June 12, 2008
This is the best school in Clintondale! Never had any problems. Have 2 kids going. To bad I have to go out of district for middle school. Mrs.Lamont is great and the staff are simply the best. Would send my children there before Rainbow, especially Parker.Congrats McGlinnen for the education you bring to every student.See you in the fall.

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted March 04, 2008

Charles C. McGlinnen School 0

Posted February 25, 2008
I have always liked McGlinnen. The teachers and the staff are wonderful. My children loved being there. I will be sending my younger children there also.

Posted March 12, 2006
McGlinnen is an excellent school! My kids have been going there for 5 years. I have never had any complaints. There is many opportunities for parents to get involved which in turn helps our children do better. The kids learn much about giving their time for charity. They stepped up to the challenge to help raise money for Tsunami victems and the hurricaine victims. The principal is a wonderful lady who really cares for our kids. You couldn't go wrong at this school.

Posted May 09, 2005
the school is great, alot of parent involvement, great after school activity's. Teachers and staff are wonderful.

Charles C. McGlinnen School
21415 Sunnyview Street, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48035
Last modified Charles C. McGlinnen School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles C. McGlinnen School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top