Charter Township of Clinton, MI

Posted December 18, 2014
Very terrible, kids are out of control. Teachers don't try and help mold young bright mind. Trailer trash parents and students. I made the biggest mistake sending my child there. Hoping to get her out after the new year!

Posted September 17, 2013
I have to wonder why ratings from ten years ago are still listed on this page. Anyway, I have an objective view of CMS. I was an intern there. I spent time observing day to day events. I can honestly say you won't find staff members who are more dedicated than the ones at CMS. They work really hard to make the school a safe, educational, and fun place. I'm confused by those who said the students run wild in the school. There are teachers outside before and after school to monitor the children. Staff members stand in the hallways and stairwells in between classes. The support staff members keep the office running and the students safe. They have control over who can enter the school. I've also never seen two principals as devoted to their students as the current ones are at CMS. They have a strict anti-bullying policy. The counselor has behavioral training classes for those who misbehave. She offers fun events for the students throughout the year as rewards for good behavior. The counselor and social worker help kids who are experiencing emotional or academic problems. The teachers put their hearts and souls into their lessons. They CARE about the students.They WANT them to succeed.

Posted November 17, 2012
I am a student here i hate it its nov and i cant wait to transfer next year i just started there. the kids are out of control i got pushed down the stairs last weak when they walk down the halls they scream. we have the worst reputation ever. when people ask me what school i go to i don't even want to tell them,and when i do they say oh you go there

Posted September 30, 2011
teachers all work well with students! Very impressed ! My son was struggling, and they helped him understand everything completely, one on one.

Posted April 23, 2011
It is not as bad as any one makes it out to be,I for one know it is better than both Fraser and Lance Creus academic wise and just all around,because unlike the other schools they turn in ALL the test scores meaning they usually end up lower,but again it is just plain excellent

Posted March 12, 2010
I go there and everyone is out of control. It is horrible

Clintondale Middle School 4

Posted February 25, 2008
I am a former student and a parent of former students and we had no problems while I was attending or when my kids were attending. The teacher's kept me well informed and the principal's and the counselors were always available and ready to listen and help whenever it was needed. My children also loved the sports.

Clintondale Middle School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
Three grandchildren in school and they all love it.

Posted September 24, 2007
i go 2 this school and its awsome

Posted August 06, 2007
I moved into the Clintondale district last winter and my daughter began CMS in January by April I could not wait to take her out at the end of the school yr. Even though she did very well as she always does the students are out of control, the teachers try to help those who would like to be helped which is not very many students.

Clintondale Middle School
35300 Little Mack Avenue, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48035
Last modified Clintondale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clintondale Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top