Bad
Good

My grandson goes to this school. He is not at the levels he needs to be at. You are not teaching your students what they need to learn. Catch up with the time. I checked the school ratings and I could not believe what I saw. You have very poor ratings. You should be doing everything you can to change this, including finding new teachers and more qualified at their jobs. Thank You

I have now had two generations of our family attend Rainbow and I am still very pleased with the education all have received. I like the fact that Clintondale is a "smaller" district and such is the case with Rainbow. I have always found the teachers to be committed to helping the children and ALWAYS available to meet with me. The school always makes me feel welcome when I walk through the doors.

This is listing 350 students with 16 classrooms that really needs to be updated, there is only about 200 students in the school with many split classes and not even a Dozen teachers a lot of classes such as Science & Social Studies is not taught due to budget so gym is put in the place of it, I personally feel the kids are suffering and without a budget and the tools to teach these kids what they need to know to get into High School and College it is unfair.

I feel that this school is not updated in the least, they have no budget to even compare to the other districts , this is hurting the kids as they progress to the next level in school. I have had 2 children go here and there is a severe decline every year, classrooms are being split with other grades and the kids are learing at a way lower level. I remember back when we had to come early to pick our children up just to park there is not many kids in this school now and not many teachers and clases are still being split due to the decline of enrollment. Thank You

There are 41 Kindergarten students and only 1 kindergarten teacher. So the one teacher is trying to teach way too many kids and everyday there are complaints about being ignored.

I have 2 children who go here. We came from a aceademically 'better' school although my son prefers Rainbow. I like all the teachers although I think they may need to weed out a few of the older teachers, times have changed & I do not believe their plans have changed enough! The principal is wonderful & is always up to talk to a concerned parent. I think it is a great school that is only getting better!

Last modified Rainbow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.