Posted September 10, 2014
Once i moved from macomb county i was afraid my child could no.longer attend but this school us open enrollment so my son has gone from pre school to 5th. So for the last 3 years I have commured to parker. This year is my last year! (5th grader now). The teachers have always been loving and caring & will help you with any concern. Mrs. Rose the secretary is beyond amazing! I look foward to seeing the entire staff every year. They have even included the school in a no fish zone because my son is severely allergic. They also have a no peanut zone as well. Great school give it a try you want be disappointed.

Robbie Hall Parker School 1

Posted February 21, 2010

Robbie Hall Parker School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
The teachers really care about the well-being of the students.They stay after school(without pay), join in outside school extracurricular activities, and just have fun with the kids, and most of all high standard of education for our children. Thank YOU Parker Blue Ribbon School

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted August 19, 2007

Posted June 11, 2007
I am very pleased with the quality of learning that my children are getting, and also I had taken my children to another school for a year and the transition was not good at all. I am so very excited to have my children back at Parker elementary school they are excited and the teachers, Mrs. Rose, Mrs. Hessler and everyone else are like a blessing to these children, because not only do they help the kids but they really love and care about them. So for my 3 other children entering elementary school in the next three years they will be attending Robbie Hall Parker

Posted May 12, 2005
I was very worried about starting my son early in k. This school is wonderful the teachers talk to the students not at them. The principal communicates with the parents and students on an individual level. I am very pleased with Mrs Shells and the latch key staff. This is not just a school this is a happy place for my son to learn.

Posted April 20, 2005
The school is great at getting parents involved. The prinicpal and teachers really care about the students education and always go the extra mile.

Posted September 29, 2004
Best principal and staff of any school I have ever dealt with.

Robbie Hall Parker School
22055 Quinn Road, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48035
Last modified Robbie Hall Parker School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robbie Hall Parker School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top