Chassell, MI

Posted March 22, 2012
As a parent of 4 Chassell Township School students, I am not surprised by the accolades that previous a previous reviewer has noted. Although I live in a different district, I have, at what has been at times great personal inconvenience, sent my children to Chassell- and I couldn t be happier with the choice. The entire staff conducts themselves with the utmost professionalism and integrity, and I couldn t ask for a better group of role models for my children to be educated by. They are all capable teachers in the truest sense of the word. The principal s door has always been open for impromptu visits for both pleasant conversation (which has been often) and concerns (which have been remarkably few). The support staff is top notch- cooks, janitors and bus drivers all work seamlessly to create a positive school environment. My family is in many ways new to the district, and the teachers took a great deal of time and effort to acclimate my children quickly into their new setting- this is by no means an easy feat, and therefore something I cannot thank them enough for. My children would hate to go to another district almost as much as they dislike taking a sick day from Chassell.

Posted February 22, 2012
I think Chassell is a great small school. They have received many awards, such as being named "One of America's Best High Schools" by U.S. News & World Report. The "Center for Michigan" recognized Chassell as Overall Academic State Champions for their achievements in Elementary Math & Writing. Chassell was one of only sixty schools in the state to receive this recognition. Chassell Township Schools has a committed school foundation that takes in donations from past graduates and then turns around and donates money back to the school for worth while projects and programs, such as Smart Boards, computers and a car lift for an auto repair class, just to name a few. Chassell is a great place to grow up and get a great education.

Chassell K-12 School 1

Posted February 16, 2011
Chassell Township School has been disappointing in terms of playground supervision and response to fighting and bullying. Teachers and staff regularly yell at the students, including one staff member screaming "SHUT UP" during lunches. We will be moving our children to a different school despite the inconvenience.

Posted May 29, 2009
This place gives out awards every year and has the nicest people in American they incourage us to do things that other schools do not teach like Character counts and Finish they also have Great Explorations!

Posted April 09, 2009

Chassell K-12 School 2

Posted September 26, 2007

Chassell K-12 School
41585 Highway 41, Chassell, MI  49931
Last modified Chassell K-12 School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chassell K-12 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top