Cheboygan, MI

1 review of this school

East Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2010
Being new to the area and having so few choices in the schooling of my child, I was worried. However, I have been very pleased with our experience at East Elementary School. Teachers are supportive and willing to provide chances for enrichment - another aspect I was worried about due to the lack of funding for gifted education in Michigan. I do think more after school clubs (both academic and athletic) should be offered to further enhance the lives of the child living in this isolated town.

East Elementary School
440 Garfield Avenue, Cheboygan, MI  49721
Last modified East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top