Cheboygan, MI

East Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2010
Being new to the area and having so few choices in the schooling of my child, I was worried. However, I have been very pleased with our experience at East Elementary School. Teachers are supportive and willing to provide chances for enrichment - another aspect I was worried about due to the lack of funding for gifted education in Michigan. I do think more after school clubs (both academic and athletic) should be offered to further enhance the lives of the child living in this isolated town.

East Elementary School 5

Posted September 06, 2007

East Elementary School
440 Garfield Avenue, Cheboygan, MI  49721
Last modified East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top