South Meadows Elementary School 5

Posted June 26, 2007
I am parent of a child at South Meadows and am thrilled the overall learning environment! Super involved Principal, highly credible teachers and fabulous support staff, with a zero tolerance for bullying! As clearly listed on this site under 'test scores'; South did extremely well on all subjects on MEAPs, including both Reading and Math. Especially compared to the state average!

South Meadows Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2004
I am not a parent of South School, I am actaully a student. And I thnk South is terrible, we have low reading scores on the MEAP and low Math ones too. I have a right to be complaining on the count of that I do acceptionally good all of the tests. (MEAP wise)

South Meadows Elementary School
335 Pierce Street, Chelsea, MI  48118
Last modified South Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Meadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top