Bad
Good

As a parent of a middle school child I am extremely disappointed in the principal and the way that she handles situations. She is very biased. She will punish and suspend a student for something, but if a student she likes does the same infraction they dont get any punishment at all. She loves to twist your childs words and make it so they say exactly what she wants them to and admit to things that they didnt do. In this school if you get into trouble once you are from then on guilty until proven innocent. and this principal loves to suspend kids for just about anything and for the maximum amount of time. I do have to say that I love all of the coaches for the athletic programs at the middle school and some of the teachers are great as well. Some of the secretaries are nice too.

I have been very unhappy with the middle school and the principal as well. She will suspend a kid for any reason at all and the assistant principal has threatened my child that if he continues getting suspensions they will pull him out of the middle school and send him to a school in saginaw made for kids with "problems" like his. I am very dissapointed in the teachers as well. they dont seem to want to help my child at all or let me know if there is an issue with him getting bad grades. overall If I could, I wouldn't even give this school one star and am currently looking into moving to another school district.

I have two children in the Chesaning school system. My oldest is attends Middle schools and I have been very happy. She enjoys all of her teachers and they are all very helpful. She also enjoys all of the sports that they offer. She is happy to go to school. I also have a child at Big Rock elementary and he is a special needs child. I have had the greatest support that a parent could ever hope for. With such great teachers and help that we have received within this school district I could never imagine ever leaving it. Good job Chesaning Union Schools!!!

Last modified Chesaning Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.