Clarkston, MI

Posted February 21, 2012
Springfield's philosophy of education is "Make Your Life Count for Jesus Christ." This goal is consistently practiced through the faculty, staff, and students by keeping them accountable for their actions, work ethic, attitudes, and classroom performance. The educators strive to train their students to a higher academic level, not just push them along in a curriculum with no goals set while the student attains nothing concrete. The eductation given to each student is one that will challenge them in both academics and thinking process skills training them for college. If a school can offer the answer to the purpose of life through education and example it should receive more than 5 stars; Springfield offers this.

Posted February 10, 2012
I graduated from this school and it has prepared me greatly for college; allowing me to get an excellent job, which helps me serve Christ. I loved every bit of this school and I still love it. The faculty cares for the students, making sure they emphasize to always put Christ first in our lives. I would highly recommend Springfield Christian Academy.

Posted January 14, 2012
Springfield Christian Acadmey has made a hugh differance in the lives of our children and our family! The teachers never give up, they stay after school as long as it takes to help students that need any extra help! We will alway be greatful for the attention that each student gets! We have had our children in a number of private schools and none has come close in the academics and the sweat spirit of SCA. Just give it a try. So pleased!!!!

Posted January 03, 2012
Springfield Christian Academy You must visit this private school! We are so pleased with the staff and teachers our children have stepped up a grade ahead and are excited to attend each day ! Thank you for all the extra hours you pour into our childrens lives. A very pleased parent!

Posted August 21, 2011
Great school. Top notch for academics and spiritual environment. Excellent caring faculty. Good programs for a smaller private education, which means good teacher/student ratio and student particicpation. Any negative reviews due to unshared philosophy of education. Grads have been qualified and welcomed into all colleges; public, military, private, and christian. Facts speak for themselves and are better than subjective viewpoints. If you're looking for the best over-all, well-rounded education for your child, This is it!

Springfield Christian Academy 1

Posted January 07, 2011
was beat for things I did not do.....I am a dark artist now and doing well

Springfield Christian Academy

Posted October 02, 2008
( continued)This school is overly isolated from the realities of life for many reasons. Any true Christian knows there are all types of families, and successful at that. I do not recommend any child be subjected to this environment of labeling and delusion .

Springfield Christian Academy 4

Posted July 14, 2008
Great School! I had one graduate from here and 2 that recently had to leave because we were relocated out of state. The biggest thing they miss about Mi is their school, SCA. MOST of the teachers are great. It is not worth sacrificing your child's spiritual well being by sending them to the public schools we have today. They test far above the public schools academically. No school is perfect, but this one is worth going to. Im thankful my boys were able to go there. It was worth any sacrifice we made.

Springfield Christian Academy 2

Posted May 19, 2008
Send your children here for elementary, and take them somewhere else for jr. high and high school. As a former student I would have to say that the elementary school was great, and really jumped started my knowledge as a child, but once i started jr.high and high school the opportunities went straight down hill, and in no way shape or form got me ready for the real outside world!

Springfield Christian Academy 1

Posted April 10, 2008
I graduated from SCA. The mental and emotional abuse that takes place in this cult type school is unimaginable. The education is substandard, and it does not encourage students to strive for higher educational goals. Instead, they brow beat, illegally search vehicles for secular items, and promote immaturity. Good Christians are not the result of sending to a 'Christian' school such as this. Quit drinking the kool-aid and realize there is brainwashing going on. Talk to former graduates!

Springfield Christian Academy
8585 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI  48348
Last modified Springfield Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Springfield Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top