Clarkston, MI

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
They work with and positively motivate each student to be the best person they can be, both academically and in their catholic faith.

Posted June 03, 2015
We have had the opportunity to send three to Everest, our first K-5, our second, just Kindergarten and the youngest just for 8th grade. If we had to do it over again we would have done Everest all the way through for the last two. The academics and faith are strong and the teachers are excellent. The teachers truly care about each students success and want to help. After moving our son here from a local parochial school, we witnessed that they get how to teach boys and turn them into respectful young men. The respect is mutual, which creates a wonderful atmosphere. The faculty and administration lead by example, which gives students an excellent role model. All I can say is have your son or daughter shadow for a day, attend an all school mass and you will see and experience the love at this school. It's like an extended family.

Posted March 17, 2015
My son attended Everest for grades 9-12. I feel that the education he received there far exceeded what he would have gotten from a public school. The teachers there pushed him both inside and outside of the classroom and they raised the bar continuously. That has made all the difference for him now that he's in college.

Posted November 26, 2012
Everest Academy delivers more than we could have expected! Our daughter started Kindergarten this year and she has shown significant growth in every aspect of her formation. This very spirited little girl is turning into the most joy-filled and challenged young lady; with her spirit intact. The seeds of Intellectual, Human, Spiritual and Apostolic development have taken root and are blossoming more each day. The teaching staff and administrators are the most devoted group of people you can imagine. In additional to challegning academics, the students are kind and respectful toward on another. We mean it wholeheartedly when we say, "Thank God for Everest!"

Posted October 14, 2009
I have three kids currently enrolled at Everest. When my husband and I were looking for a Catholic school to send them to, we were attracted to Everest because we felt it offered a true Catholic education like my parents received 60 years ago. Daily communion, confession when needed, access to priest and religious and a solid academic curriculum are what solid us. Everest has been a part of our life for 5 years and it will continue to be a part of our life until our kid s graduate high school.

Posted September 29, 2009
Everest Academy helps students grow in both faith and academics. Students have the opportunity for Mass every morning, and another opportunity for communion later in the day. This school helps students grow into an adult Christian in today's society.

Posted September 29, 2009
Everest Academy is a premier institution. It not only offers top-notch education, but it also focuses on the formation of all its students.

Posted August 24, 2009
Everest is a great school to work at. We have a clear mission, awesome students, involved parents and a very supportive administration. Come, take a look!

Posted October 03, 2007
I send my four children to Everest. It is a wonderful school. I myself attended two Catholic schools in my life. Before coming to Everest, my children attended another Catholic school in the Archdiocese, as well as one of the best public schools in the state. I myself am a certified Catholic catechism teacher in the Archdiocese, under which Everest is an approved yet independent school. The religion taught at Everest is not only accurate (all you have to do is check the Catechism of the Catholic Church to find this out,) but it permeates the atmosphere at Everest. The school offers an excellent academic curriculum. My children have the opportunity to attend daily and First Friday Mass. The presence of religions (priests and consecrated women) is strong on the campus, and consequently my children have excellent role models.

5935 Clarkston Road, Clarkston, MI  48348
Last modified Everest Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Everest Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top