Clarkston, MI
Students enrolled: 1,354

Clarkston Junior High School 1

Posted December 13, 2013
I am a former CJHS student and a current senior at CHS. I have been bullied by teachers and students at both schools teachers dont care about the kids except for a select few. I have been called useless and stupid by many teachers because I didnt understand one little thing. I will NEVER send my children to Clarkston Schools.

Clarkston Junior High School 5

Posted March 23, 2009

Clarkston Junior High School 1

Posted October 28, 2008

Clarkston Junior High School 2

Posted September 16, 2007

Clarkston Junior High School 2

Posted September 03, 2007
The saftey of the students is not cared for as well as the school board makes it seem.

Posted January 22, 2006
Being that the school district has rearranged their buildings, the school is now an 8th/9th grade 'junior high' school. The building itself was the former high school prior to the 1999 completion of the current high school. The building was rennovated within the past year with the addition of an auxillary gym/weight room, new 600 seat auditorium, as well as various technology updates throughout. The new focus is to create a better transitionary platform for the students as they pass from the middle school to the high school. The school offers more programs and class options than a traditional middle school, but not quite as many as the 10-12 high school. The current teaching/administrative staff is relatively, but very energetic.

Posted August 25, 2005
I am a student at CMS and i do believe that Clarkston MIddle School is a nice school. And i think Anna is right when she says that we're put with different groups to further more learn leadership skills, along with working together. Now that the school is a 8-9 building i think that we can further more be able to expand our selves to new heights before being subjected to high schools pressures. We get to be kids for a little longer!! Over all Clarkston has a nice set up not too diverse in rase but everyone has a different backround with family. Note: If your worried about your child meeting people everyone will be new this year because they are conjoining two schools together. Shasabaw MIddle, and Clarkston mIddle.

Posted March 14, 2005
This school has a very nice way of grouping students onto teams so that they are able to meet new kids. Depending on what set of teachers are on each team, the parent envolvement is varied. Otherwise, the school extra-curricular activities are wonderful!

Clarkston Junior High School 5

Posted May 29, 2004
As a parent who did 'schools of choice' for our child to attend Clarkston Middle School I have nothing but praise for the teachers and staff.

Posted February 23, 2004
Clarkston is the finest district in at least a 100 mile radius of Detroit. My only concern continues to be the liberal curriculum. For example,I believe it is more beneficial to teach our children a through histry of the US, not just specific focus on 'politically correct' special interest groups.

Clarkston Junior High School
6595 Waldon Road, Clarkston, MI  48346
Last modified Clarkston Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9
Clarkston Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top