Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My son transferred in from Waterford last school year. Every one of my son's teachers reached out to him and to me, making sure he was fitting in, making friends, and enjoying his new school. Teachers gave suggestions on how to meet and make friends, I felt as though they truly cared about my child's overall well being, not just academically. My son was challenged, gently pushed, and encouraged academically, by all of his teachers. This is a wonderful school, with a talented staff that really cares. We love this school!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Clarkston's staff leads by example with honesty and integrity. They not only teach morals and good values, they live by them as well.

Great eduction! The teachers there really care for our kids. The attention after hours is impressive.

I am a former CJHS student and a current senior at CHS. I have been bullied by teachers and students at both schools teachers dont care about the kids except for a select few. I have been called useless and stupid by many teachers because I didnt understand one little thing. I will NEVER send my children to Clarkston Schools.

The saftey of the students is not cared for as well as the school board makes it seem.

Last modified Clarkston Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9