Clarkston High School 4

Posted April 22, 2014
Been going to clarkston since kindergarten. So I'm user to it. But people are really snobby a lot of people like you if you're rich and pretty. Thats it. No one cares if your nice you have to be an athlete or something popular. The education is outstanding ahs best teachers but done teachers are just rude and I feel clarkston all about money. I would recommend this school but its over crowded you cant move in the hall at all.

Posted November 05, 2012
Clarkston High School is full of bullies, snobs & down right MEAN kids. I guess the parents of Clarkston are to worried about making that money to teach their children respect. Believe me when I say it is full of teenagers who drink and use drugs and have unprotected sex and brag about it to everyone in the school. Your child won't get a proper education at this High School!

Posted March 17, 2012
I attended Clarkston High School at the beginning of my junior year after moving from Ohio. I had never before encountered such mean kids in my life. I was ridiculed by several classmates every day, my grades fell, I became very self-conscious and introverted, and I hated going to school. The administrators told my parents it was something that I needed to "resolve on my own " without adult interference. How do you handle it on your own when it is allowed to continue every day? I was extremely grateful to finally transfer to Our Lady of the Lakes at the start of the second semester. It was the best thing my parents could have done for me! The students and teachers were very welcoming and nice and they do not allow bullying or mean behavior. There are also other good schools to consider, as well. Just make sure you choose what is best for your child. It really makes a big difference!

Clarkston High School 4

Posted March 13, 2011
I like the layout and and I enjoy the Csmtech program that is so challenging. They have plenty of electives and the sports are great as well.

Posted April 26, 2010

Clarkston High School 3

Posted April 11, 2010
if you are not an athlete or at the top of the class no one gives a flying flip about you.

Clarkston High School 5

Posted February 24, 2010

Clarkston High School 2

Posted September 22, 2009
I have a child at Clarkston High School and I can't believe how over-crowded the building is. Also, the only sport the A.D. cares about is football and basketball, .

Clarkston High School 0

Posted June 29, 2009
I have found many faculty to be less then average on their subject knowledge and very poor in communicating with parents. the building leadership is very weak

Clarkston High School 5

Posted April 02, 2009
School has great teachers and pushes its students to achieve the best.

Clarkston High School
6093 Flemings Lake Road, Clarkston, MI  48346
Last modified Clarkston High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarkston High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top