Bad
Good

CHS is full of cliques. The populars and nonpopulas mainly. The popular girls don't talk to me because Im not popular. The popular boys won't talk to me because I don't play sports. The kids are rude. They need to learn to not bully and judge others. Teachers are great!

Been going to clarkston since kindergarten. So I'm user to it. But people are really snobby a lot of people like you if you're rich and pretty. Thats it. No one cares if your nice you have to be an athlete or something popular. The education is outstanding ahs best teachers but done teachers are just rude and I feel clarkston all about money. I would recommend this school but its over crowded you cant move in the hall at all.

Clarkston High School is full of bullies, snobs & down right MEAN kids. I guess the parents of Clarkston are to worried about making that money to teach their children respect. Believe me when I say it is full of teenagers who drink and use drugs and have unprotected sex and brag about it to everyone in the school. Your child won't get a proper education at this High School!

I attended Clarkston High School at the beginning of my junior year after moving from Ohio. I had never before encountered such mean kids in my life. I was ridiculed by several classmates every day, my grades fell, I became very self-conscious and introverted, and I hated going to school. The administrators told my parents it was something that I needed to "resolve on my own " without adult interference. How do you handle it on your own when it is allowed to continue every day? I was extremely grateful to finally transfer to Our Lady of the Lakes at the start of the second semester. It was the best thing my parents could have done for me! The students and teachers were very welcoming and nice and they do not allow bullying or mean behavior. There are also other good schools to consider, as well. Just make sure you choose what is best for your child. It really makes a big difference!

I like the layout and and I enjoy the Csmtech program that is so challenging. They have plenty of electives and the sports are great as well.

if you are not an athlete or at the top of the class no one gives a flying flip about you.

I have a child at Clarkston High School and I can't believe how over-crowded the building is. Also, the only sport the A.D. cares about is football and basketball, .

I have found many faculty to be less then average on their subject knowledge and very poor in communicating with parents. the building leadership is very weak

School has great teachers and pushes its students to achieve the best.

I went to Clarkston. I think that this school is awsome. I had some of the best teachers in the world.

Last modified Clarkston High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.