Clarkston, MI

Posted May 01, 2014
Love NSE! The teachers truly care about my children. Any time there have been issues the principle has been directly involved with a resolution that I have been satisfied with as a parent. The school supports leadership and active involvement with the children. A+

North Sashabaw Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2014
This school is extremely disappointing. My daughter has been there for 3 years, and I'm yet to be impressed by a single teacher. They are horrible at communicating with the parents.

Posted April 20, 2010
This is a great school for the students.. The teachers there really care and go beyond there duties as a teacher.. 2 of my children have already graduated from clarkston & the 3rd is a Senior this year.. The whole school system is great.. They help each child as needed & not as a group..

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted January 17, 2009

Posted March 28, 2008
North Sashabaw is a wonderful school to send your children too. Its in the middle of a middle class district where the people are caring and kind and many help each other out. The school has many extra curricular activities and keeps the kids interesting in learning with in room contests, etc. The teachers are phenomenal. My son has been going to NSE since grade 1 and we have not had one teacher that we did not like or had a hard time with. They truly care about their students. Go NSE!

Posted March 28, 2006
This is an outstanding school with terrific teachers who really care about the students. The school enthusiasticly endorses parental involvement, and we feel very connected to the teacher and administrative staff there. Our children have all particiapted in the One - Two Multiage program and we feel it is a significant contributor to our children's academic success.

Posted December 13, 2004
My child has been attending North Sashabaw Elementary for three years now, and I must say it is a wonderful school. The teachers are friendly and extremely helpful. I find that my child enjoys attending school their and is often asking to attend some of their many after school activities and clubs. In the summer the school puts on a great community fair, and with such reasonable prices for tickets I am able to take all four of my children and even a friend or two. The school meets all the needs of my children and my family. My daughter has had many opportuinities to attend some of the accelerated learning classes which I think is a big plus. I would rate this school at the top.

North Sashabaw Elementary School
5290 Maybee Road, Clarkston, MI  48346
Last modified North Sashabaw Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Sashabaw Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top