Clarkston, MI
Students enrolled: 1,250

Posted March 11, 2015
it has a lot of cool but the math teachers hand out to much home wook at a time

Sashabaw Middle School 0

Posted November 29, 2009
I am a student here and I adore this school. The lunches are great, the teachers are awesome, and the lockers are big!

Sashabaw Middle School 1

Posted August 30, 2009

Posted March 25, 2009
I am a student at Sahabaw. It's really nice and big. During the early fall and spring it gets really really hot upstairs thought. They have a lot of elective choices. But there is a ton of kids so I barlly have any classes with my friends. And there is teams of about 130 on each.My locker is downstairs and most of my classes upstairs so that is kinda anoying.

Sashabaw Middle School 5

Posted February 03, 2006
- a former student

Sashabaw Middle School 2

Posted October 08, 2005
Good academic program and reasonable mix of school and sports activities. Good program for parental involvement. Several very good teachers and coaches. Counseling department is very good. Spotty record on student, teacher and administrative discipline. Comprehensive written policies have many holes in them and are seldom followed.

Sashabaw Middle School 0

Posted January 24, 2005
I always heard that clarkston schools are the best. Well, personally i have to say that i don't agree. My child is afro american or should i say mixed. I have had several differant racial remarks towards my child which i have told my child to take with a grain of salt and that he is the better person for walking away and ignoring. Well, sometimes its hard on the child who is having it rough so i told the staff members which they say they have zero tollerance for but seem to do nothing about. Well, then my child was assulted by a teacher. Yes assulted. My child has been thru a rough time an since then i have tried to talk to staff members which i hoped would see my child thru this but was amazingly surprised that none of which would help me. What school can do this?

Sashabaw Middle School
5565 Pine Knob Road, Clarkston, MI  48346
Last modified Sashabaw Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sashabaw Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top