Clawson, MI

Posted December 20, 2014
I am thrilled with GA's friendly students teachers and staff! We transferred in at the beginning of second quarter. My daughter loves her new school. The teachers and principal are very attentive to her individual needs. We transferred in from a Troy elementary school that wasn't meeting her needs. We thought Troy was supposed to be one of the superior schools in the area, but she is being challenged more at GA! We are more than happy with this school. :)

Guardian Angels School 4

Posted June 10, 2014
A safe and caring environment. The staff teaches students to respect for themselves and others. Academic instruction is good. We have been very pleased with the academic progress of our child. Good parental involvement.

Guardian Angels School 2

Posted April 28, 2014
The school is old and could use much upgrading, such as paint and a reliable heating system. Teachers have portable heaters in the classroom and sometimes children need to wear their coats in the classroom. There are some good teachers and some teachers who need to move on. This school needs to follow a structure curriculum. Father Gerry is visible and active in the school and cares about the children.

Guardian Angels School 3

Posted February 16, 2014
I went to Guardian Angels for 7 years before moving to Shrine Academy in Royal Oak. While I was there, I did experience quite a bit of bullying and ostracism. However, now that I look back, I actually had a pretty good grade school experience. Some of the teachers were strange and not very good, the curriculum was too slow, the Spanish class was too slow, but compared to Shrine, it was so much better. I actually had some teachers that I loved, there were tons of fun activities to try, and people were generally very accepting compared to Shrine. The parents were not cliquey (as they are at Shrine) and the teachers were generally respectful. I had some really bad experiences, but overall I would say that this school can be really good if your child has a very dominant alpha personality.

Posted November 07, 2011
My daughter has been at GA since the 3-year old preschool and is now in the 5th grade. She has become a confident 10 year old and says that GA is like a "big family." There are so many wonderful diverse extracurricular activities for her including band, choir, art club, chess club, science club, sports...and she isn't even in the Academy yet! The curriculum surpasses that of other area schools most importantly, everything is based upon our Catholic roots. The staff is lovely and it's obvious that the teachers are passionate about working with our students. I recommend GA to every parent who wants a loving environment with strong academics.

Posted April 06, 2010
I graduated from GA a couple years ago now. I had gone there for school from kindergarten all the way to eighth grade, and I loved every minute of it! The curriculum is challenging and the teachers and staff are so supportive and kind to each student. Kids in our class were far ahead academically of the same grade at the local public schools! I would definitely recommend this school to any parent looking for a good Catholic education. Guardian Angels has a great atmosphere and is filled with wonderful people!

Guardian Angels School 1

Posted January 29, 2010

Posted January 27, 2010
My children love school and are challenged and supported in a great way by the teachers and staff at Guardian angels School.

Guardian Angels School 4

Posted October 02, 2008
I currently have 2 children here and they are ahead of the public school I teach in.

Guardian Angels School 1

Posted February 06, 2008

Guardian Angels School
521 East 14 Mile Road, Clawson, MI  48017
Last modified Guardian Angels School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Guardian Angels School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top