Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Huron is doing an excellent job! The teachers, the principle and the staff are very responsive and they truly care about the students. The get an A+

My 3 kids go to this school and they love it. The principal specializes in special deeds education and it shows. The staff really cares about their students. There are many activities that are offered and a lot of family gatherings threw the year. I love this school:)

Great school for all 3 of my kids. Teachers are wonderful. Academics are on target for a great start into Junior high

My son has been at Huron for 3 years and I can say enough about his teachers. The smaller class sizes and preparatory cirriculum have won me over. No need for a private education.

All three of my children have gone there, 2 are still there and i think its a fantastic school

My daughter went to Huron Elementary and I was pleased with the school. It was school of choice for us. They have quality teachers including Ms.Putrycus and Ms. Tringal and Ms.Geen and Ms. Mconnel. Unfortunately we had to change districts because I could no longer drive her to school everyday as my health is getting worse. Mr. Burns, the principal was always there every morning to greet the kids and was always around in the school. My daughter loved this school and learned so much.

I think huron is an excellent school! all the staff @ huron are great! i do agree...All the teachers give a lil too much homework....Not saying anything bad about it.....But let them be a kid as they know how & what to do in school & give it their best!! i recall when i was a child....Not having near as much homework as the kids today now do! as long as they participate & do the work in class that should be sufficient! and of course.....Readiing everyday......Is very important all the kids @ huron seem very happy !

This is a wonderful for school. I have a child has attended here since kindergarten and now is in the fifth grade. The teachers my child has had are amazing. I have requested a teacher every year and always got who I wanted . They will work with you on any issue you are having. The principal, Mr Burns is a great person and really cares about the kids and the school. Huron also has a PTO board that will go over and beyond to accommodate fun nights and activities for the students. They really need more help. It seem like the same people doing the work. I would recommend this school to any parent who likes a small friendly school environment.

I think that all the teachers give a little to much homework...On the other hand kids seem very happy with this school.And all he teachers are nice exept for one third grade teacher.

My son is a fifth grader who is new this year to huron. He came from a charter school. Huron is ahead of the charter schools in math, english, science and even reading. I have found everyone to be very accomodating and friendly. The pto does much more for huron students than any other school my son has attended. I have never had any contact with Mr. Burns but, he seems ok. The office staff had always been polite and efficient. My son likes the school much more than his old school. His teacher, Mr. Eckman is a wonderful teacher and very easy to deal with. All in all I think Huron is a great school!

Last modified Huron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.