Bad
Good

My oldest Son has been at Elsa Meyer for 3 years now, and my youngest son just started preschool there and I am so happy that I have chosen to put my kids through Elsa Meyer, The principle is the best, always has a smile on her face no matter what is bugging her. The teachers are amazing, my kids are gaining knowledge like no other. My youngster's speech is getting so much better, My oldest surprises every day he comes home and tells me what he is learning. I love this school. Corunna School in general is the best schools I have ever seen.. Thank you guys for everything you guys have done, Keep up the amazing work!!!!

The staff is so great with all the children. They really care!!

Our son has finished his kindergarten year at Elsa Meyer and is now preparing for the first grade. So far the experience has been great, we were very happy with the amount of learning that was acheived in the first year. We appreciated the parent teacher reviews and the school science fairs. The pricipal seems very devoted to the students and will gladly meet with parents at any time.

Last modified Elsa Meyer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.