Corunna, MI

Posted October 13, 2012
My oldest Son has been at Elsa Meyer for 3 years now, and my youngest son just started preschool there and I am so happy that I have chosen to put my kids through Elsa Meyer, The principle is the best, always has a smile on her face no matter what is bugging her. The teachers are amazing, my kids are gaining knowledge like no other. My youngster's speech is getting so much better, My oldest surprises every day he comes home and tells me what he is learning. I love this school. Corunna School in general is the best schools I have ever seen.. Thank you guys for everything you guys have done, Keep up the amazing work!!!!

Posted April 25, 2010
The staff is so great with all the children. They really care!!

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted August 22, 2007
Our son has finished his kindergarten year at Elsa Meyer and is now preparing for the first grade. So far the experience has been great, we were very happy with the amount of learning that was acheived in the first year. We appreciated the parent teacher reviews and the school science fairs. The pricipal seems very devoted to the students and will gladly meet with parents at any time.

Posted July 23, 2007

Posted June 08, 2004
This year was my daughters first and final year at Elsa Meyer after attending the rest of her elementary school years in Bay City. Never have I ever felt so welcomed. The principal has been wonderful. Each morning and afternoon she stands outside the school to greet each and everyone whether rain or shine. She truly cares for the kids and the parents and involves herself tremendously in the school. The teachers are great as well. I will greatly miss my daughter being at Elsa Meyer and look forward to my son attending in the coming years ahead.

Posted January 12, 2004
We joined the Elsa Meyer family last year for my only childs firstgrade year and we could not possibly be more satisfed. The principal makes it a point to greet you at all times and knows my daughters name by heart. Her teacher last year Mrs.Judd and this year Mrs.Louch this year are two of the best. I thoroughly enjoy being the head room mom getting to know more of the faculty and all of her friends. I am also involved in a workout program at the high school and she is joining the dance camp at Elsa Meyer tommorrow. We hope to never leave the elas Meyer family til junior high.

Elsa Meyer Elementary School
100 Hastings Street, Corunna, MI  48817
Last modified Elsa Meyer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elsa Meyer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top