Bad
Good

I am a 2010 alumni of Corunna High School. When I attended this school there were rarely any problems to my knowledge and when there were, it was taken care of quickly and effectively. If you communicated with the teachers they would communicate right back with respect and encouragement. There was some bullying but bullying happens at every school no matter what and it was generally taken care of by the administration. Overall, it was a great school when I went there and hope to have my children also attend and graduate from CHS!

I am bullied everyday and i am an advanced student. They offer no classes that fit my level, and refuse to work with me to find any. If your child is at all smart or you want a safe enviroment, don't send your child here. They will hold your child back from their true potential.

Corunna High school is a terrible school. The rest of the schools are fine, but I repeat The High School is horrible! I have 3 kids enrolled at CHS and have had nothing, but trouble since. Two of the 3 kids have went there since kindergarten and I praised Corunna Schools up until that point! My kids are not trouble makers and I have there records to prove it. The athletic director is a joke, the principal, vice principal, etc are all a joke ! The school has been made aware on several occasions about the sex in the parking lot, smoking pot and the bullying that goes on at the school, nothing has been done about it! They state they will take care of it, only they never do.

Great Community and caring teachers

I tend to agree with this student. Unfortunately it is a fact. What I have noticed with Corunna, is that they tend to hire teachers that have previously attended the school, which in turn are staff members that have graduated with most parents that have students that attend this school. Which in turn, does create favoritism. I truly believe that is the biggest mistake Corunna Superintendents have made.

I think the school does very well in teaching my children. The only thing taht concerns me is the amount of fighting that goes on. I also agree the more sports your in the more the leniency is.

While there are more good educators in this district than poor ones, Corunna is not without it's problems. I agree with the statements that band and drama are almost entirely overlooked. The community refuses to pass a millage for an auditorium, which in my opinion is a severely lacking need. I must also agree with the comments regarding teacher favoritism. My own children have complained that certain teachers choose their favorite students. I think several members of the administration have their own personal agenda, making decisions based on their own personal feelings and desires, rather than the good of the whole.

I go to Corunna, currently. People are severely uninformed about the school and the way it is run. To the person who said it teaches children to be respectful, that is far off track. All I ever see from my peers is rudeness, disrespect, and blatant cruelty. I've gone to both Owosso and Corunna, and I have found that the students at Owosso are less two faced, and much less conceited. Corunna teachers also frewuently pick favorites, and are ignorant on their subject.

I am not a parent! I think that Corunna High School is one of the safest schools in the district. The teachers are friendly but strict, they make sure that you understand what you are doing. The students are very nice and there are hardly any fights! It's the greatest school that I have ever been to!

Last modified Corunna High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12