Posted December 19, 2011
I am bullied everyday and i am an advanced student. They offer no classes that fit my level, and refuse to work with me to find any. If your child is at all smart or you want a safe enviroment, don't send your child here. They will hold your child back from their true potential.

Posted May 01, 2010
Corunna High school is a terrible school. The rest of the schools are fine, but I repeat The High School is horrible! I have 3 kids enrolled at CHS and have had nothing, but trouble since. Two of the 3 kids have went there since kindergarten and I praised Corunna Schools up until that point! My kids are not trouble makers and I have there records to prove it. The athletic director is a joke, the principal, vice principal, etc are all a joke ! The school has been made aware on several occasions about the sex in the parking lot, smoking pot and the bullying that goes on at the school, nothing has been done about it! They state they will take care of it, only they never do.

Posted March 10, 2010
Great Community and caring teachers

Corunna High School 0

Posted November 30, 2009
I tend to agree with this student. Unfortunately it is a fact. What I have noticed with Corunna, is that they tend to hire teachers that have previously attended the school, which in turn are staff members that have graduated with most parents that have students that attend this school. Which in turn, does create favoritism. I truly believe that is the biggest mistake Corunna Superintendents have made.

Corunna High School 3

Posted October 24, 2009
I think the school does very well in teaching my children. The only thing taht concerns me is the amount of fighting that goes on. I also agree the more sports your in the more the leniency is.

Posted January 23, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted July 28, 2008

Corunna High School 0

Posted January 25, 2008
While there are more good educators in this district than poor ones, Corunna is not without it's problems. I agree with the statements that band and drama are almost entirely overlooked. The community refuses to pass a millage for an auditorium, which in my opinion is a severely lacking need. I must also agree with the comments regarding teacher favoritism. My own children have complained that certain teachers choose their favorite students. I think several members of the administration have their own personal agenda, making decisions based on their own personal feelings and desires, rather than the good of the whole.

Corunna High School