Bad
Good

Posted December 19, 2011
I am bullied everyday and i am an advanced student. They offer no classes that fit my level, and refuse to work with me to find any. If your child is at all smart or you want a safe enviroment, don't send your child here. They will hold your child back from their true potential.

Posted May 01, 2010
Corunna High school is a terrible school. The rest of the schools are fine, but I repeat The High School is horrible! I have 3 kids enrolled at CHS and have had nothing, but trouble since. Two of the 3 kids have went there since kindergarten and I praised Corunna Schools up until that point! My kids are not trouble makers and I have there records to prove it. The athletic director is a joke, the principal, vice principal, etc are all a joke ! The school has been made aware on several occasions about the sex in the parking lot, smoking pot and the bullying that goes on at the school, nothing has been done about it! They state they will take care of it, only they never do.

Corunna High School 5

Posted March 10, 2010
Great Community and caring teachers

Posted November 30, 2009
I tend to agree with this student. Unfortunately it is a fact. What I have noticed with Corunna, is that they tend to hire teachers that have previously attended the school, which in turn are staff members that have graduated with most parents that have students that attend this school. Which in turn, does create favoritism. I truly believe that is the biggest mistake Corunna Superintendents have made.

Corunna High School 3

Posted October 24, 2009
I think the school does very well in teaching my children. The only thing taht concerns me is the amount of fighting that goes on. I also agree the more sports your in the more the leniency is.

Posted January 25, 2008
While there are more good educators in this district than poor ones, Corunna is not without it's problems. I agree with the statements that band and drama are almost entirely overlooked. The community refuses to pass a millage for an auditorium, which in my opinion is a severely lacking need. I must also agree with the comments regarding teacher favoritism. My own children have complained that certain teachers choose their favorite students. I think several members of the administration have their own personal agenda, making decisions based on their own personal feelings and desires, rather than the good of the whole.

Posted January 12, 2008
I go to Corunna, currently. People are severely uninformed about the school and the way it is run. To the person who said it teaches children to be respectful, that is far off track. All I ever see from my peers is rudeness, disrespect, and blatant cruelty. I've gone to both Owosso and Corunna, and I have found that the students at Owosso are less two faced, and much less conceited. Corunna teachers also frewuently pick favorites, and are ignorant on their subject.

Corunna High School 5

Posted November 09, 2007
I am not a parent! I think that Corunna High School is one of the safest schools in the district. The teachers are friendly but strict, they make sure that you understand what you are doing. The students are very nice and there are hardly any fights! It's the greatest school that I have ever been to!

Corunna High School 2

Posted September 09, 2006
Although I am not a parent of anyone is enrolled at this school, I did graduate from there this past summer. As a Corunna High School graduate, I would agree with one of the other comments on here stating that most everything is based on athletics. The teachers there are very great, most of them should be teaching somewhere worthwile however. The administration is absolutley horrible; they have 1 principal, and 2 vice principals.

Corunna High School 3

Posted January 13, 2006
Corunna High School is a good school to go to if you want your child to become respectful and educated. The quality of education they have to offer is very high in standards of respect for each other and themselves. However you should be aware that this school is prodominately a white school, they have a total of 7 mixed children, and if you have a child of mixed ethnicity like myself I do not recommend you send him/her to this school.

417 East King Street, Corunna, MI  48817