Dansville High School 3

Posted October 23, 2011
As a new recruit to this community, I respected that they are very advanced and push for excellence. On the other hand, while trying to get my kids situated there I came to find the majority of the women are very arrogant and snobby. When they speak to you, their narrow minded opinions subliminally find their way into their statements. And the fact the your kids prior school may have fallen short becomes your "insufficiency". Just be prepared to be judged.

Dansville High School 4

Posted June 05, 2011
I have taught at this school for two years. It is challenging to render such an experience into just few sentences, but in short Dansville is small, safe school with a committed and knowledgeable staff and a caring and involved community. There are staff there who provide any student with a desire to learn an education well beyond the standard curriculum; and students which struggle can find ample help and support. The students I interacted with across the spectrum made a positive and lasting impression on me. That is not to suggest everything is perfect but no institution made up by people is. I would give it 3.5 stars

Posted October 06, 2010
I moved to this area BECAUSE of the shools. There are more decent teachers and students in this school district than most in this state. The quality of teachers is truley amazing. My children are light years ahead of fellow students in other school districts. The best aspect of this school is that teachers do prepare our students for the future by making them responsible for their own actions and holding them to a standard that most schools could only dream of.

Dansville High School 1

Posted May 12, 2010
I am glad that I won't be teaching here next year. This is a very closed community, from the teachers, to the administrators, and to the students. This institution does very little to prepare students for life outside of small town Michigan, and they make no apologies. Students often say that they don't need to know what is being taught and insist that they don't need a high school education. There are a lot of decent, hard working students to be sure, but it's because they have taken responsibility for their own education where teachers, parents, and administrators have failed them. I wish them luck, but I won't be there.

Dansville High School 3

Posted September 07, 2007

Posted July 24, 2007
I only went here for my freshman year but it was, by far, the most awesome place. There wasn't a lot of fighting, picking on or anything like that. Everyone was nice, the teachers were amazing!

Posted April 30, 2007
- a former student

Dansville High School
1264 Adams Street, Dansville, MI  48819
Last modified Dansville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dansville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top