No rating

Waterbrook Christian Academy

Private | PK-10 | 50 students

Student diversity

Special education

The school has not provided this information yet.

Living in Davison

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $89,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $655.

Posted April 16, 2013

We have been at WCA for three years and love the teachers and staff. My son is excelling academically and socially. The small class size allows for more attention from teachers if needed. The teachers really do care for their students. My son is always excited to return to school from summer break. -That says it all. We are very happy to have found WCA.

Posted June 10, 2011

We absolutely LOVE this school! Small classroom size, excellent teachers that love the kids and a quality Christian education!

Posted March 18, 2011

Waterbrook Christian Academy, formerly Cornerstone Christian Academy, is a wonderful school. For being such a young, small school they are very academically sound and they have a strong, organized plan for the development of their students. The teachers are very caring and their Christian values are on constant display. We love WCA! We wouldn't send our boys anywhere else!

Posted May 28, 2010

We love CCA! The staff are so helpful and accomodating. They are willing to work with each child individually to meet their specific needs. There is a wide variety of specials classes to meet all different kinds of interests. The family feel is very supportive and our kids can't wait to go to school.

Posted May 5, 2010

We have been with Cornerstone since the begining and we feel so very blessed to know that our son recieves not only academic advantages but is also loved and nutured and shown what true Christian love is...you cant find a better staff that goes above and beyond for a child...Stop by and visit and you will for sure see what were talking about ! Frank and Belinda Katulski

Posted June 2, 2008

Cornerstone Christian Academy is a well rounded and very influential school. The influence it's close and warm environment has had on my family is amazing! I cannot believe how much of a difference it has made in my neice and nephews lives. They are much happier since beginning to attend CCA and they are growing intellectualy at a very rapid rate. Without CCA I truly do not believe that they would be as successful in their educational careers or nearly as happy as they are today!

Posted June 2, 2008

I am so excited to tell everyone what a great school my daughter attends. I can't even put into words the warm feeling I get everytime I walk into Cornerstone. All of the teaching staff are smiling and welcoming on entering the school. The education my daughter is receiving is extremely above average.

Posted May 21, 2008

I have two kids in CCA and love it! The small class size is great for times when extra attention is needed. All of the parents are great when it comes to pitching in to make things run smoothly. I would highly recommend CCA.

Posted May 21, 2008

Our experience as a family at Cornerstone has been fabulous! The small class sizes really allow the teachers to get to know the children and their parents. The academic growth of our children is phenomenal! For a small school, they offer soooo much! Computers, library, drama -my Pre-K and kindergartener are using sign language! It's amazing. The whole school feels like a family where even grandparents are known by name. What a wonderful decision it was for us to send our kids to CCA! - Karen, a parent

Posted May 21, 2008

I am so pleased with my son's education at Cornerstone Christian Academy. The parent's and staff are very involved in the school. The administrator cares about each and every student and is very involved in all activities. I wouldn't want to send my son anywhere else. This is the best school ever.

Posted August 1, 2007

I am so excited about my children attending Cornerstone Christian Academy. The staff is caring and knowledgeable. The one on one attention my children receive is beyond compare and wouldn't want my children to attend any other school.

What is the GreatSchools Rating?

Arts & music

• Yearbook

Language learning

Foreign languages taught
  • Spanish

Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school
  • Before school
  • Dean Bowen
  • Coed
Is there an application process?
Affiliation
  • Christian

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

Performing arts
  • Creative writing
  • Drama

Student clubs

Clubs (distinct from courses)
  • Yearbook

School culture

Dress Code
  • Neither uniforms nor dress code

Apply now