Bad
Good

As I read through the reviews posted by other parents and staff I'm afraid I will have to beg to differ. I am a parent who chose to remove my children from Hill . All the reasons listed on the other reviews were all the reasons we chose Hill for our children, the family atmosphere and the excelled education. But what happens when your child is struggling? It took a FULL SCHOOL YEAR to have our child finally tested for LD and had to switch schools to receive the help needed. This was just due to ADD, she just needed help in math. So please parents keep in mind, this school is not your family, you are your child's family and true advocate. HILL is great, if your child is perfect. And also watch your child for depression , Hill is a little clicky.

I am a very proud parent of a student at Hill Elementary, a year round school. I am so excited my daughter was accepted at this school and is excelling in all areas of her education. Thanks to a wonderful teacher and school staff.

My son attended Hill from Kindergarten thru 5th grade. We have since moved to Florida. He received since a wonderful education at Hill and they were able to keep up with his advanced placement. My 13 year old is now in 10th grade instead of 8th and it is because of the wonderful beginning he recieved from Hill staff. P.S. Mr. Harper the principal is really the best you will ever find....God should make every principal like him. (Colt's mom)

I just love this school, it kids all seem very happy here! I am a parent, who would recommend this school of choice, because it prevents the children from getting burned-out! I have both of my children here, and it has been a very rewarding experience for both of my children and myself. I just with that all the schools were like Hill, but you can't get everything! The staff is so caring and family like, it just makes you feel warm & cozy at this school.

Last modified Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.