Posted March 05, 2014
Siple is an amazing school with the best teachers. When it came time for my lease to be up in my home I chose to stay right here by Siple and in the Davison Community School District. The teachers in the school have helped my kids educationally but also on a personal level. I have regular updates of all the happenings and I'm always in touch with the teachers. Three kids so far attending/attended Siple and two to go. Won't move anytime soon just to be right here with an awesome school helping raise my kids the right way.

Posted July 26, 2012
Siple is a wonderful school with great teachers and support staff. The kindergarten teachers and support staff have done an exceptional job teaching. The principal is awesome and keeps the school running smoothly. I can't thank the entire staff enough for all their hard work. Sincerely, P.N.

Siple Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2010
Siple is an outstanding school with an outstanding teaching staff, especially Christy Turner and Mrs Pierson. The office staff however does need improvement. They seem a bit too "comfortable" in their jobs. Also seems too be a lack of communication between parents and staff.

Posted January 09, 2009

Siple Elementary School
9286 East Coldwater Road, Davison, MI  48423
Last modified Siple Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Siple Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top