Dearborn Heights, MI
Students enrolled: 1,260

Posted May 07, 2014
I recently graduated from Crestwood High School and I loved it. Everyone acted like one huge family. The drama program is outstanding as are the sports and education. It is possible for students to graduate high school with one whole year of college credit. The principal is outstanding and really wants the best for the students. I've read through a few other reviews and it was stated that the teachers are "horrible and don't care for their students." This is incorrect. Sure there are a few teachers who aren't the best but every school has a few. Most of the teachers will go above and beyond for their students success. On a higher note, the students that attend this school all have bright futures and will do great things in their lives. This is a great school and I highly recommend it.

Crestwood High School 1

Posted March 05, 2014
I attended this school for close to the whole 4 years from 9th grade up until the beginning of my senior year. To be honest with you I did not enjoy coming to school. There would be fights between students at least every other day. Some of the teachers I had were not being supportive with students. There are 2 teachers specifically who would embarass certain students infront of the rest of the class. The classes were crowded..it was hard to learn and to pay attention especially when you cannot get one on one time with the teachers. It really was miserable. Fast forward to the beginning of my senior year I ended up switching schools to an alternative school which was the best decision. I actually enjoyed and looked forward to going to school and the learning experience was one on one there was 2 teachers there to help you. I am a 2010 graduate so I'm not sure how much Crestwood has changed but in my experience and having to change schools senior year tells you something.

Posted October 30, 2013
I loved going to Crestwood. While there were some teachers that left a lot to be desired, most of them really cared and wanted their students to succeed. There are many activities for students to get involved in, from arts, to sports, to volunteer opportunities.

Crestwood High School 1

Posted November 03, 2010
I used to go to Crestwood and hated it. The teachers don't care, the students are out of control, and the classes are overcrowded. I had to switch schools because I couldn't focus on my work. Between the loud classrooms and constant bullying by other students, it's impossible to focus at Crestwood. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone, and would never send my children there.

Crestwood High School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
A small school that provides a good education with great music, drama, and sport programs still provided to the children.

Crestwood High School 3

Posted March 05, 2010
This school is overcrowded and falling apart. The special education services are awful.

Posted December 16, 2007

Crestwood High School 3

Posted December 12, 2007
The teaching is great but the school is over crowded.

Crestwood High School 4

Posted October 08, 2007

Crestwood High School 0

Posted September 22, 2007
Hello I want Crestwood teachers to know the open house was excellent and to know that the teachers do care about their students. This is my childs first year at Crestwood High. The Coaches and Teachers showed great concerns and showed that the student will learn from their teachings. Thanks to all.

Crestwood High School
1501 North Beech Daly Road, Dearborn Heights, MI  48127
Last modified Crestwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestwood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top