Bad
Good

We are a very diversified school of many wonderful cultures. Kinloch School has a very dedicated staff who insure high quality education and curriculum. We have very high standardized achievement scores. The teachers have a passion for their profession. We have a very wonderful relationship with parents and students alike.The entire school recites a school pledge every morning altogether over the PA (each class gets a chance to lead) to reinforce great manners and education. We call ourselves "The Kinloch Family". ourselves the "Kinloch Family".

My son seems to really be excelling at school and I feel there is a strong team effort between principal, teachers and parents in order for students to reach full potential and succeed.

I actually went here and loved it I am now in Riverside and love visiting back to Kinloch. The teachers are the best they care about you and everything. I started their in second grade and still wish I could have started in kindergarten.All the teachers were wonderful. The kids can also get a safety job in fourth grade and I actually got to work in the office which kind of builds up your confidence.

Kinloch is a warm, friendly school with dedicated staff and supportive parents!

This is one of the best schools. My kids go there and I cannot say enough of how well the teachers do their jobs. I have tremendous respect for them for all the dedication and hard work they put, day in and day out.

Last modified Kinloch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.