Dearborn Heights, MI

Kinloch Elementary School

Posted October 10, 2010
We are a very diversified school of many wonderful cultures. Kinloch School has a very dedicated staff who insure high quality education and curriculum. We have very high standardized achievement scores. The teachers have a passion for their profession. We have a very wonderful relationship with parents and students alike.The entire school recites a school pledge every morning altogether over the PA (each class gets a chance to lead) to reinforce great manners and education. We call ourselves "The Kinloch Family". ourselves the "Kinloch Family".

Posted October 08, 2010
My son seems to really be excelling at school and I feel there is a strong team effort between principal, teachers and parents in order for students to reach full potential and succeed.

Posted October 06, 2010
I actually went here and loved it I am now in Riverside and love visiting back to Kinloch. The teachers are the best they care about you and everything. I started their in second grade and still wish I could have started in kindergarten.All the teachers were wonderful. The kids can also get a safety job in fourth grade and I actually got to work in the office which kind of builds up your confidence.

Posted May 12, 2010
Kinloch is a warm, friendly school with dedicated staff and supportive parents!

Posted December 19, 2006
This is one of the best schools. My kids go there and I cannot say enough of how well the teachers do their jobs. I have tremendous respect for them for all the dedication and hard work they put, day in and day out.

Posted June 05, 2005
I believe that Kinloch is a school that provides a superb education. The teachers care for the students very much and they administer an amazing curriculum that commits each and every student to succeed.

Kinloch Elementary School
1505 Kinloch Street, Dearborn Heights, MI  48127
Last modified Kinloch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kinloch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top