Dearborn Heights, MI

Crestwood Accelerated Program 5

Posted April 19, 2012
My daughter has been enrolled in the CAP since it started three years ago. We LOVE it. My daughter has excelled in every subject and got near perfect MEAP scores this year! I'm so proud of her and thankful that there was such a program when she needed it! I also think that by having the same teacher for three years really helped her reach her full potential, as she didn't have to go through an awkward 'getting know the teacher and their expectations' period. However, that brings me to the one thing that I'm not real happy about. That is, the school actually did change the teacher at the beginning of this school year and that caused exactly what I mentioned above. Fortunately, the awkwardness didn't last too long, but we really do miss the original CAP teacher (who was instrumental in the development of the CAP program!! ;0)

Crestwood Accelerated Program
7500 North Vernon Street, Dearborn Heights, MI  48127
Last modified Crestwood Accelerated Program is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestwood Accelerated Program Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top