Dearborn Heights, MI

Posted November 18, 2011
best school ever! I have 2 daughters that attend, so far there doing great. they both did very well on the meap so that tells me that the school is doing what it's supposed to do. I would like to just say that I beleive they have the best 1st grade teacher any child can get! (Mrs.Holmes) she is the kind of teacher that makes every child feel so special and that they can acheive anything they put there mind to. I can't wait till my son is in her class.

Posted October 14, 2011
love the small community feel. teachers are great. most teachers have been with the school for 10 years or more.

River Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2009

River Oaks Elementary School 3

Posted March 25, 2009

River Oaks Elementary School 0

Posted November 26, 2007
i have two daughters in river oaks and i like this school very much ,i think this school is best

River Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted August 09, 2007
After the second grade we took our child out of river oaks and put her into a private school. River Oaks was extremely crowded and had too large of a class size. Alot of the kids do not read as well. Every school function was chaotic.

Posted July 12, 2006
My child just graduated from River Oaks this year. They taught her so much. I don't think she would have got where she is today without the help and guidance of River Oaks. Thank You.

Posted May 24, 2006
Both of my boys have gone to this school, and let's say one of my boys was a hand full for the principal and me. Everyone there was kind and patient and understanding with us. We worked together and because of their love and concern for children's education and well being my son is now in middle school doing fine. Thank You, Mrs. King and Staff @ this amazing school! Thank You.

Posted October 03, 2003
My daughter has only been going to river oaks for a few weeks. So far I am very impressed with how the school operates. I attended my first pta meeting and was well informed of a new math program that was introduced at River Oaks. This new program should make learning mathematics easier and more fun as well as simple for all children.

River Oaks Elementary School
20755 Ann Arbor Trail, Dearborn Heights, MI  48127
Last modified River Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top