Bad
Good

Pardee School is a horrible choice for District 7 the Principal along with most of the Teachers are incompetent dont believe they even have a degree in teaching. My son was getting bullied and the Principal responses was "that's life get over it" and one teachers response was "sometime that happens in life kids will be kids" kids were all identified and nothing was done to them. .. He came from Madison that closed the year prior. So bad that this school year he will attend Thorne that I see on the rating page is not so well...

I am very disappointed at the way this school handles taking sides of divorced parents based on hearsay. I am taking my son out of this school district.

I'm letting my child write this review: I think this school is great. Yes, there is some kids who fight i know i was one of them (unfortunately) but that gets fixed because they get counceling and they're are consequences other than that it's a great school and the teachers really do love the children. in 2011 when i graduated as we left believe it or not the teachers cried. and even some of the students did. the reason i like this school is the dress code there's no uniform the only rule really no sagging. the teachers are commited the principle is a great leader and the learning is great. we really have good times and i met friends that i'll never forget

this school is terrible, i can't stress this enough, here my son is in 5th grade leaving the school when he is jumped by 3 other boys. i went to court on this. they had used the principle as a witness to what happened, we lost so i took him from the high school which also is terrible and put him in summit academy in romulus. much much better. good grades he gets...

I believe they are a wonderful school. But i do feel they need more parent participation days insted of blocking out parents from most activities

I love the school. My daughter is in 4th and has been there since k. She has had some trouble and the teachers and principal have done alot to help her out. My youngest will start k there this year. It's a great school. All the staff is fantastic. I recomend it this school.

Last modified Pardee School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.