Dearborn Heights, MI

Posted August 11, 2014
Pardee School is a horrible choice for District 7 the Principal along with most of the Teachers are incompetent dont believe they even have a degree in teaching. My son was getting bullied and the Principal responses was "that's life get over it" and one teachers response was "sometime that happens in life kids will be kids" kids were all identified and nothing was done to them. .. He came from Madison that closed the year prior. So bad that this school year he will attend Thorne that I see on the rating page is not so well...

Pardee School 1

Posted June 21, 2013
I am very disappointed at the way this school handles taking sides of divorced parents based on hearsay. I am taking my son out of this school district.

Posted April 13, 2012
I'm letting my child write this review: I think this school is great. Yes, there is some kids who fight i know i was one of them (unfortunately) but that gets fixed because they get counceling and they're are consequences other than that it's a great school and the teachers really do love the children. in 2011 when i graduated as we left believe it or not the teachers cried. and even some of the students did. the reason i like this school is the dress code there's no uniform the only rule really no sagging. the teachers are commited the principle is a great leader and the learning is great. we really have good times and i met friends that i'll never forget

Pardee School 1

Posted November 15, 2010
this school is terrible, i can't stress this enough, here my son is in 5th grade leaving the school when he is jumped by 3 other boys. i went to court on this. they had used the principle as a witness to what happened, we lost so i took him from the high school which also is terrible and put him in summit academy in romulus. much much better. good grades he gets...

Pardee School 4

Posted January 29, 2008
I believe they are a wonderful school. But i do feel they need more parent participation days insted of blocking out parents from most activities

Pardee School

Posted July 12, 2007
I love the school. My daughter is in 4th and has been there since k. She has had some trouble and the teachers and principal have done alot to help her out. My youngest will start k there this year. It's a great school. All the staff is fantastic. I recomend it this school.

Posted January 26, 2006
My son went to kindergarden there and it was a wonderful experince, I wish I could say the same for his 1st grade year, he is in 1st grade there now, and it has been a very unhappy experince, the teacher expects to much from 6 year olds, she is not caring or thoughtful, and the princable is uncaring and does not show compasion for students or parents, he treats us like we are nobodys and know nothing I would not recommend this school to any parent I am pulling my son and sending him to allen park schools, Due to the treatment I have recived from this school. Parents beware

Posted January 10, 2006
The teachers really care about the lesson absorption of their students.

Posted February 19, 2005
As a parent of two children at this school I have mixed feelings about the quality of this schools programs. My son has attended Pardee for two years, and is in the special ed program.I am not happy with this program. I do how ever like the teachers. I do not feel that their program is sufficiant enough for my sons needs. I also feel that the administration is not understanding of parent or student needs or diferences. I also feel that there is a great need for sport activities that are not avalible to the students that attend this school. This is a great disadvantage for the students who attend this school. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope it was helpful to you and your children.

Posted August 12, 2004
My daughter was so afraid of new things-and as soon as she seen her kindergarden teacher, she was out of her shell for good. I will be sending her back this coming school year.

Pardee School
4650 Pardee Avenue, Dearborn Heights, MI  48125
Last modified Pardee School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pardee School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top