Bad
Good

Teachers are great, but the students are loud in class and makes it hard to focus in class!

Getting administration to comunicate or return a call is like having you teeth pulled!

I am impressed with the new administration. They are professional and dedicated. I am excited about the upcoming experiences and programs Robichaud has to offer.

I am a pareent @ Robichaud, This is a last resort for my son as well. We moved away and came back, my first chioce was Inkster High that was a big mistake, so i choose Robichaud it isn't what it use to be when i grew up but its better than the above mentioned school, the teachers are wonderful and caring. Yes, our school board and teachers need some help and more communication from parents.for some reason children here become a product of the environment. The kids seem to have more peer pressure over each other and stronger bonds. My son comes home talking about the walls are falling down , the fights at school, but aleast we don't have to worry about metal detecters and shootings. so overall the school isn't bad but parents need to take more control.

I am a student @ Robichaud, This is a last resort school. Teachers are wonderful, it's Mrs. Harris ,the principal, at least thats what shes supposed to be, that concerns me. She doesn't have a good connection/bond with her students. My mother has worked for the Westwood district now for 10 years now and has enrolled both me and my older brother into Robichaud and it wasn't until this year that she found out that Mrs. Harris was the principal!

I am a current student of Robichaud and overall the school is well mannered. Even though the school has its fights and things of that matter, all schools do. The only promblem I have noticed is that Mrs. Haris who is the principal is like a bear in a cave. All she does is sit in her office all day and you will be lucky to see her during lunch. -IM THE BIGGEST BOSS THAT YOU'VE SEEN THUS FAR!!!

I am a graduate of Robichaud. This is school is not a good school for children that want to go to college. This was the worst 6years of my life (7th-12th). I haven't and will not go back to visit this school. There are a few teachers that shouldn't work there, because they deserve a better school system. I can honestly say that I have seen Ms. Harris total of 8times, that includes graduation. They don't have much to offer and resources are very limited. If your child plans to go to college this school is not for them.

Good Quality teachers, Nice learning structure, Out of control at times lot of things go un-noticed.Principal doesn't run the school, the assistant principal runs the school.

Last modified Robichaud Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.