Dearborn Heights, MI

Posted December 11, 2011
Teachers are great, but the students are loud in class and makes it hard to focus in class!

Posted April 13, 2010
Getting administration to comunicate or return a call is like having you teeth pulled!

Posted September 14, 2009
I am impressed with the new administration. They are professional and dedicated. I am excited about the upcoming experiences and programs Robichaud has to offer.

Robichaud Senior High School 3

Posted February 03, 2009
I am a pareent @ Robichaud, This is a last resort for my son as well. We moved away and came back, my first chioce was Inkster High that was a big mistake, so i choose Robichaud it isn't what it use to be when i grew up but its better than the above mentioned school, the teachers are wonderful and caring. Yes, our school board and teachers need some help and more communication from parents.for some reason children here become a product of the environment. The kids seem to have more peer pressure over each other and stronger bonds. My son comes home talking about the walls are falling down , the fights at school, but aleast we don't have to worry about metal detecters and shootings. so overall the school isn't bad but parents need to take more control.

Posted May 07, 2008
I am a student @ Robichaud, This is a last resort school. Teachers are wonderful, it's Mrs. Harris ,the principal, at least thats what shes supposed to be, that concerns me. She doesn't have a good connection/bond with her students. My mother has worked for the Westwood district now for 10 years now and has enrolled both me and my older brother into Robichaud and it wasn't until this year that she found out that Mrs. Harris was the principal!

Robichaud Senior High School 3

Posted April 29, 2008
I am a current student of Robichaud and overall the school is well mannered. Even though the school has its fights and things of that matter, all schools do. The only promblem I have noticed is that Mrs. Haris who is the principal is like a bear in a cave. All she does is sit in her office all day and you will be lucky to see her during lunch. -IM THE BIGGEST BOSS THAT YOU'VE SEEN THUS FAR!!!

Posted April 22, 2007
I am a graduate of Robichaud. This is school is not a good school for children that want to go to college. This was the worst 6years of my life (7th-12th). I haven't and will not go back to visit this school. There are a few teachers that shouldn't work there, because they deserve a better school system. I can honestly say that I have seen Ms. Harris total of 8times, that includes graduation. They don't have much to offer and resources are very limited. If your child plans to go to college this school is not for them.

Robichaud Senior High School 2

Posted April 15, 2007
Good Quality teachers, Nice learning structure, Out of control at times lot of things go un-noticed.Principal doesn't run the school, the assistant principal runs the school.

Posted August 01, 2006
Hello,im a parent that had 3 children attending robichaud high school.I only wanted them to attend the school because of all the activities that robichaud offers but other than that this school education level is not where it should be thats why i took my kids out of there.The students and the teachers do not focus on the childrens education the whole school is based on sports and extra curriculum activities.Their parent involvement is not where it should be either when they have meething only a handful of people show up.when i took my children out of their and put them in a better school their grades and meap scores really improved.

Robichaud Senior High School 4

Posted June 06, 2006
I am a student here at Robichaud and I think that Robichaud is run well. We have a lot of fun here and Mr.Brooks is so nice and he takes care of the school. He makes sure students are safe and he solves a lot of problems. Academically many students are passing and they are graduating from Robichaud.I think Robichaud is a great school and I enjoy it!

3601 Janet Street, Dearborn Heights, MI  48125
Last modified Robichaud Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robichaud Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top