Posted March 18, 2014
The schools has new changes introduced to its functional activities and this makes it look good to the community. More programs, like sports, have been introduced and the students enjoy attending. Go Dolphins!

The Dearborn Academy 3

Posted January 07, 2014
I dislike one of the middle school teacher , I'm not a fan of her because she has her favorites, its not fair to the students.

The Dearborn Academy 2

Posted November 21, 2013
My 3 kids go here, I love the ethnicity factor. A+ on that. Most teachers are great however there are bad apples that do not belong! My son was doing great until middle school, he is special needs and had issues with bullying and was even called a lost dog by a teacher! Unbelievable. I want to pull my kids out but worry they won't do will in a larger school.... I don't blame the principle and office workers for the mishap with the bullying teacher, I'm one to focus in weeding out the bad apples (teachers) so a Huge turn over doesn't bother me as long as they keep working to get it right!

Posted September 01, 2013
I love this school, family based, small and friendly- staff is great hardworking and care! I have 3 kids that go here and do exceptional! Just wish we didn't have to but their uniform shirts :-(

The Dearborn Academy 4

Posted August 31, 2013
I am a student who attended TDA for 3 years 6-8. Even though its a small school there are many talented students. The teachers are like the students best friends they are very caring and push you to the fullest. Teachers also stay after school for those who need help which is very helpful. The staff is very organized. I seen some reviews and was disappointed, BUT notice the years those reviews were written today is August 31st 2013. TDA has improved alot over the years. I would gladly recommend this school to anyone a friend relative the neighbors. The teachers and staff work very hard to see these students improve and go all the way out just to see them succeed. Not one year I have had in TDA that I don't regret. One Wish I do have is that they make a high school.

Posted June 05, 2013
they discriminate against kids with special needs the teachers are extremely rude when speaking with the students

Posted January 28, 2009
Fabulous Staff, Teachers, Administration and children. They are always working on improvements, and I feel they really care.

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted January 20, 2009

The Dearborn Academy 0

Posted October 09, 2008
My daughter has attended this school for three years now. It is a great school, the teachers are caring and they listen to your concerns. The only thing I wish would change about the school is; sports. Srorts are only offered to the kids starting in the 6th grade.

The Dearborn Academy
19310 Ford Rd, Dearborn, MI  48128
Last modified The Dearborn Academy is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Dearborn Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.