PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Sacred Heart School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 05, 2016
Sacred Heart teachers are dedicated to helping every student be the best they can be.

Posted May 05, 2016
Sacred Heart Catholic School has been providing academic excellence, faith formation and service since 1837. It is located in the heart of Dearborn. We offer a variety of extra curricular activities including art, drama, band, chess club and CYO Sports.

Posted April 18, 2016
Sacred Heart provides a challenging curriculum, and a very talented faculty. Our kids are receiving a well-rounded, disciplined education from teachers who really care and are passionate about what they teach. You really can't ask for more in PS-8 education.

Posted February 25, 2015
We have been a part of the Sacred Heart School community for eight years (with two kids). We are very happy with our decision to enroll our kids here. The teachers are extremely competent and caring. The sports program is a great part of the school and seems to bring all of the families together. I feel that the education that the students get at SHS will prepare them to succeed in any high school.

Posted December 14, 2014
All four of my brothers went to Sacred Heart School, The oldest of us graduating in 2004 and the youngest of us still attending school there! The school has by far the most inclusive, and spirit generating athletic program rooted in team building, skill and fun. The education was always one step ahead of the local public school and in combination with the small class sizes a ton of learning was done. There was always time for teachers to provide one on one help to students and even stay after if necessary. I graduated in 2006 and from what I have been able to see, it has only all gotten so much better!

Posted April 30, 2014
We moved our kids from public school to Sacred Heart in middle school. That was the best thing we could have done. They were finally challenged academically and they thrived. They are so much better prepared for high school and college having learned how to write research papers and having had the chance to compete in academic competitions.

Posted April 09, 2014
We love Sacred Heart. The teachers here are top notch. My kids have received an amazing education. I would highly recommend Sacred Heart to others.

Posted September 22, 2012
I have two chldren at Sacred Heart and I couldn't be more pleased with the acedemic program and extra-curricular activities. Parents are very involved. The children from 8th to Pre-K get to know each other and the older students set good examples for the younger children. Sacred Heart has a "family" atmosphere. The smaller class sizes are a plus too.. I couldn't be happier. I only wish it went through to high school.

Posted June 12, 2011
I have two children that attend Sacred Heart school and we absolutely love it. The reason that we chose Sacred Heart over the other Catholic schools in the area was the community. I had only intended on sending my first child to Sacred Heart for Kindergarten but we fell in love the with the school from the very first day. There is a loving atmosphere at Sacred Heart that you can feel. We have made so many friends with the families at the school, even with families that are not in either of my children's classes. Sacred Heart has the best students, teachers and test scores in the area, hands down. I would highly recommend Sacred Heart for any family that is looking for a superior educational experience and a loving and supportive environment for their children.

Posted June 10, 2011
This school beats all schools academically, bottom line. MEAP scores are 97%, and private schools are not required to take this test. IOWA scores, which private schools take is 82% in the nation. This school ALSO works to have all children have a positive social experience, and parents too. I have been a parent at this school for eight years. My children span from kindergarten through junior high. Bullying is not tolerated, and classes are held to ensure this doesn't occur. This school really does try to make everyone happy. The Band, Sports and Scout groups are all outstanding.

Sacred Heart School