Dearborn, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted December 14, 2014
All four of my brothers went to Sacred Heart School, The oldest of us graduating in 2004 and the youngest of us still attending school there! The school has by far the most inclusive, and spirit generating athletic program rooted in team building, skill and fun. The education was always one step ahead of the local public school and in combination with the small class sizes a ton of learning was done. There was always time for teachers to provide one on one help to students and even stay after if necessary. I graduated in 2006 and from what I have been able to see, it has only all gotten so much better!

Posted April 30, 2014
We moved our kids from public school to Sacred Heart in middle school. That was the best thing we could have done. They were finally challenged academically and they thrived. They are so much better prepared for high school and college having learned how to write research papers and having had the chance to compete in academic competitions.

Posted April 09, 2014
We love Sacred Heart. The teachers here are top notch. My kids have received an amazing education. I would highly recommend Sacred Heart to others.

Posted September 22, 2012
I have two chldren at Sacred Heart and I couldn't be more pleased with the acedemic program and extra-curricular activities. Parents are very involved. The children from 8th to Pre-K get to know each other and the older students set good examples for the younger children. Sacred Heart has a "family" atmosphere. The smaller class sizes are a plus too.. I couldn't be happier. I only wish it went through to high school.

Posted July 06, 2011
Sacred Heart provides a challenging curriculum, and a very talented faculty. Our kids are receiving a well-rounded, disciplined education from teachers who really care and are passionate about what they teach. You really can't ask for more in PS-8 education.

Posted June 12, 2011
I have two children that attend Sacred Heart school and we absolutely love it. The reason that we chose Sacred Heart over the other Catholic schools in the area was the community. I had only intended on sending my first child to Sacred Heart for Kindergarten but we fell in love the with the school from the very first day. There is a loving atmosphere at Sacred Heart that you can feel. We have made so many friends with the families at the school, even with families that are not in either of my children's classes. Sacred Heart has the best students, teachers and test scores in the area, hands down. I would highly recommend Sacred Heart for any family that is looking for a superior educational experience and a loving and supportive environment for their children.

Posted June 10, 2011
This school beats all schools academically, bottom line. MEAP scores are 97%, and private schools are not required to take this test. IOWA scores, which private schools take is 82% in the nation. This school ALSO works to have all children have a positive social experience, and parents too. I have been a parent at this school for eight years. My children span from kindergarten through junior high. Bullying is not tolerated, and classes are held to ensure this doesn't occur. This school really does try to make everyone happy. The Band, Sports and Scout groups are all outstanding.

Posted June 10, 2011
My second Grade boy and his friends discuss the books they read while playing at recess. Come on--that only happens because of the great reading foundation at Sacred Heart School.

Posted June 09, 2011
Sacred Heart School rating for the MEAP's is 97 percentile!!! The BEST in DEARBORN for preK to 8th grade! Remember private schools aren't required to take the MEAP's and do NOT teach for the MEAP's! So if your child is not in this school, RUN don't walk to enroll!!! The IOWA test scores which is what Catholic schools and some public schools take, Sacred Heart Dearborn ranked in the 82 percentile Nationally!!! Meaning SH did 82% better that the others schools taking the IOWA's in the COUNRTY! In closing, with a new principle to lead the school spaces will be limited so don't be left out.

Posted June 09, 2011
Bigger is not always better. Sacred Heart is a great community of caring teachers, good kids, and involved parents. Might not be the biggest, but it has so much going for it. Take a look at MEAP and Iowa test scores ... and note this school is no. 2 in the archdiocese in Catholic identity. Great CYO program, scouts, band, art ... It's time to take another look at Sacred Heart when choosing where you send your kids for a quality education.

Sacred Heart School