Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Salina Elementary P - 3
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 21, 2015
The community is very tight knit, and the teachers unlike some other areas are more likely to live in the community. Asst Principal Mr. Abdulla and Mr. Omar are very trusted people in the community and would inform parents if their children were not working up to their potential. Longtime trust in the community creates an environment of trust b/w most teachers and parents. As a result, accountability is a given.

Salina Elementary P - 3 5

Posted August 21, 2015
I had 3 children attend Salina and my experience was wonderful. The teachers there are very involved and would email me daily when I felt my son and daughter were not working up to their potential. I almost felt that they cared for my children as much as I did. The teachers would also offer very good feedback in order to help my children. I would definitely recommend this school.

Salina Elementary P - 3 5

Posted November 30, 2010
Salina is one of the best schools in the district. I personally think its one of the best in the state. Two of my kids have been through this school, and, my 1st grader, is still a student there. The three of my kids loved the school and all their teachers. Because of the excellent academic standards of the school my kids are, and have been, getting outstanding grades and proudly graduating with honors. I very rarely help my kids with their homework. They come home armed with the proper knowledge and education to do their work on their own. I want to extend my thanks and gratitude to the school's faculty for their hard work and dedication.

Salina Elementary P - 3