Dearborn, MI

Posted November 30, 2010
Salina is one of the best schools in the district. I personally think its one of the best in the state. Two of my kids have been through this school, and, my 1st grader, is still a student there. The three of my kids loved the school and all their teachers. Because of the excellent academic standards of the school my kids are, and have been, getting outstanding grades and proudly graduating with honors. I very rarely help my kids with their homework. They come home armed with the proper knowledge and education to do their work on their own. I want to extend my thanks and gratitude to the school's faculty for their hard work and dedication.

Posted August 10, 2009