Academy For Business And Technology Elementary 5

Posted April 03, 2006
My step-daughter has flourished under their care. The principal Dr. Merrit really cares about the children and even knows them all by first name! As a parent, I feel welcome to participate in her education, as well as the way things are done in the school. She's been attending for two years (as I removed her from another school) and the difference in the quality of education she's receiving is like night and day. I highly recommend this school!

Academy For Business And Technology Elementary
5277 Calhoun St, Dearborn, MI  48126
Last modified Academy For Business And Technology Elementary is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy For Business And Technology Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.