Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=5277+calhoun+st,dearborn,mi+48126&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=npqyayk8ll6ahswrfw8kbppt89k=

Academy for Business and Technology Elementary

by posting a review

1 review of this school

Academy for Business and Technology Elementary 1559484 5

Posted April 03, 2006
My step-daughter has flourished under their care. The principal Dr. Merrit really cares about the children and even knows them all by first name! As a parent, I feel welcome to participate in her education, as well as the way things are done in the school. She's been attending for two years (as I removed her from another school) and the difference in the quality of education she's receiving is like night and day. I highly recommend this school!

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Academy for Business and Technology Elementary
5277 Calhoun St, Dearborn, MI  48126
Academy for Business and Technology Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.