Bad
Good

I will not write an article about this school just I will tell you that the school lost my kids from first week from beginning of school.

I love this school, I'm so happy my children were switched here from their previous school. I saw a great improvement in academics. I love the whole staff from the teachers to the principal. I leave my kids knowing they are in the best of hands.

Geer Park school is a model school. The Principal, teachers, students and parents all share the same vision. Decisions are made based on what is best for the student. The students know this and appreciate knowing that there isn't anyone more important than he or she is. Children who attend this school are very fortunate. The expectations are high for everyone at Geer Park and they know how to support each other to meet these expectations. The moment you enter Geer Park you know what a truly remarkable place it is.

Our school is a place where children come first and we always make decisions based on what is best for student success. We truly believe that the way to a child's mind is through their heart and each child deserves to be nurtured and cared for.

My daughter went there for 3 years the teaches were great. The only Issue I had was since I am a male they would not talk to me. Also they tried to Suspend my child to Bringing a Pork Sandwich to schhol. I felt that she was not affending anyone since it is a primary meat group in our Hawaiian Culture. If you are a single fathere I would send your child some where else

Geer Park is a family school. The entire administration, staff, students, parents and community work together to ensure our students succeed. Geer Park students are shining stars!

I really like this school and my child is successfuly learning!!!

We moved from Chesapeake, Va to Dearborn, Mi last November my daughter reading went from a level3 to a level 40 in a school year this is a outstanding school I would not change anything about it except they need to include the chils dads into the system

One word to describe this school amazing. From the staff to the parents they are all wonderful. Your child's learning will get better each year. They have the best staff who take teaching serious. I would recommend this school to anyone! Great job geer park!

This school is excellent and diversed. The teachers are courteous and always put the children first. The scool has a active PTA that supports the childrens needs.

Last modified Geer Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.