Bad
Good

I am a student in this school. A big percentage do drugs and smoke. they also have gender separation which i think is just stupid

Riverside acadamy west is my school.I chose to participate in this fundraiser so i can help my school raise money for supplies or needs for there students. Are school doesn't have enough sports,the boys bathrooms are damaged ,and there isn't even a music class to teach students new things coming into their life . Other schools are supplied with so many new opportunities that students in riverside don't have. I like music classes ,more sports doing,and even a show case to put the memories of each athlete in. But, we don't have any of those that other schools have.My school could improve by so many ways.The districts no that they don't have that many money to provide the school with supplies. It would be an amazement if riverside had new classes ,For example: singing classes,music classes,a better kitchen for serving lunch ,and even IP Adress Classes.To have those that would be amazing not just for the student but for the staffs to . Much love.... riverside student

i love riverside academy west i am a student there nd i feel like i belong the students nd teachers are like family to me. its like a second home over there, it may have its ups and downs at times but its a great school overall. im proud to say that i am a student at riverside academy west.

I am proud that my children attend Riverside West. I have never seen a more dedicated group of staff members. School is a second home to our children. The teachers are so committed to the students and the administration works hard to make the school as wonderful as it is. My children love the school. I only wish more parents were involved because their children need to see them involved. The staff does more than they're supposed to and treat our children as their own. I highly recommend Riverside to any parents who want a school where their children will learn, grow, and be in the best care.

I'm a student at Riverside West and all i can say is that its like a family to me because of all the excellent teachers and good people that attend it. Although the students need alota school spirit and it'll be just perfect. I've been attending Riverside West for about four years now and alot changed because I've seen all the principles and Mr.Saab is the best so far, he works hard to turn the school around for the better. In view of all this, I think its a great school so I'll give it an excellent 5 stars =]

As a student at Riverside West i am happy and made lots of friends , teachers are helping even after school with my homework during tutoring and the principal Mr Saab is very good and strict and he cares about our academics. He turned Riverside West around.

My children have been in the Riverside Academy school system since it opened in Dearborn. I have seen each year bring positive changes to the school. As a small school, it does have the disadvantage of limited offerings, but for me the advantages that it provides are far greater. Teachers and staff genuinely care really know the students, and if parents take the time they can get to know the teachers as well. Overall, I am very pleased with the school, my children are happy there, and we look forward to continuing their education and graduating from Riverside.

I am a studenet at Riverside Academy, and my opinon about this school is that this school is not the best schools, but it is trying to work its way up there. The principal is trying his best to improve the school and it really shows. Although almost 90% of the students hate the school, its not that bad. We do not have enough school spirit to encouage the students. We also don't have alot of electives, after achool programs, and extra fun stuff. But hopefully soon we will. Honostly, Riverside has been one of the great schools I have been to so far. The teachers and students there are like family to me. The education there is just fine, and the same as all other schools. I do recommend other students to enroll here.

This school has much improved since it opened in 2006. The teachers are excellent. If parents would get more involved with disciplining their children and promoting education, the school and teachers would excel even farther.

Riverside Academy is a mid-tier school that needs to update it's educational curriculum. 11h grade classes there, such as Chemistry and Algebra 2, lag behind Star & Universal Academy's Pre-Calculus and Physics courses. Pretty much most of the classes lag 1 year behind in comparision - basically. Behavior is not as severe as I heard it was last year (my 1st year here as a student), but Principal Ramzi Saab is doing an excellent job of enforcing the rules/ laying down the law for those who refuse to cooperate. The only changes I believe need to be made are: better tutoring programs, some work on the curriculum and a check on the teachers to make sure they're doing their job and not just relaxing all the time. Overall, okay school.. - just take what I say with a grain of salt; as I'm a tough critic..

Last modified Riverside Academy - West Campus is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.