Unis Middle School 5

Posted May 20, 2014
I love this school im in 7th grade and so far everything's great my teachers answer and help me with all my questions and while I was here I made some growth on my test scores and there's just some of the funniest people there you'll have a good time, and I don't know why other people in the comments are saying that you cant seat where ever you want at lunch, well yah you can anybody who goes there would know that.

Posted July 18, 2013
Please don't go to this school. I warn you it is terrible. I have been an Honor Roll student since the 5th Grade and for my 8th Grade year I had to transfer here. I can reassure you that I didn't learn anything at this school. I developed high stress levels because of this school. I had to worry if teachers would put in my grade or not. Also, I had to report a teacher because she wasn't teaching at all. She would get on the phone and talk to her boyfriend all day. Terrible! I decided to report her and then she found out. She began not putting in my grades and because of her I had a B for 3 card markings! I have had an A in Science for over 4 years and since she was bias I couldn't keep that streak. I also got bullied IN FRONT OF TEACHERS. People would tell me to go, "kill myself". and teachers wouldn't do anything. Please don't enroll your child in these school, it will make their life terrible.

Unis Middle School 2

Posted April 03, 2013
I am a student at this school. I desperately warn you this! Do not enroll in this school. There is too much drama in this school. Most of the teachers don't put in the assignments you did because they always forget to grade them and you will get a bad grade. I ALWAYS have to remind them. The students, It's like a reinactment of Jersey Shore. They always cuss and start fights to impress girls. They all cut their hair into a Mohawk. I can't find one person no having one. The bathroom stall locks are broken because they kick it open while someone is dressing for Gym. They broke of the soap and napkin dispensers too. They locked all the bathrooms except one because of this. There are no field trips because the other 200 students ruin it. They don't give homework and don't give study guides. All they do is give you a test on something you don't know. I've found out that 5th graders are ahead of us and I'm in 8th grade! This is terrible! And I get straight A's! I am so angry at the school. How will I ever survive in High school!

Posted February 05, 2013
I went to this school for 8 years, (1st-8th grade) I just want to say that i couldn't wait to leave it. The teachers have basically given up on the students. The principals are to busy with their harsh discipline on a student body that doesn't care. I now live in a different district that has given me much support and am currently flourishing there. They have terribly prepared me for my highschool/college years. I wish i could give it 0 starts.

Unis Middle School 5

Posted January 15, 2013
should i go to unis even though excellent teachers strong principal challenging academic programs strong school leadership.

Posted May 30, 2012
Great education, but a horrible staff of principles. They do not understand a single thing. Teachers, DO understand and will help you whenever help is designated. This school deserves a 0/5 stars but since that is not a choice, I'll have to choose 1/5 stars. Hope i discouraged you into bringing your children to this school, because i assure you, you wil not like it there, at Unis Middle School.

Unis Middle School 4

Posted December 15, 2010
I am a 4.0 student at Unis Middle School, when it comes to education, I would give the school a 4/5. There are many good teachers who are always there for you when you need help, such as not understanding a lesson and there is a few teachers who would yell at you for the smallest little things. We do not get much homework (probably one homework assignement a week), we do much of our work in school which is a great thing because the teachers will help you. Overall I think its a great school for a student thats there to learn not hang out with friends and get into trouble. Hope I helped! :)

Posted December 02, 2010
this school is the absolute worst you cant get a good education the girls there a bad they date juniors and most of the guys smoke there and the teachers are the worst... true.

Posted February 04, 2010
Worst school ever. they dont let you wear shoes that dont have a back. all the teachers cant control the kids. the teachers want to rush the students. The teachers dont give the students homework. your child will not get a good education if they go here.

Posted February 04, 2010

Unis Middle School
7801 Maple Street, Dearborn, MI  48126
Last modified Unis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Unis Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top