Advanced Technology Academy 2

Posted December 18, 2013
ATA is an overall alright school. High school students are not allowed much freedom like any other high school. They are really strict, and anything that students suggest is pretty much shot down by the principal. The structure of the classes are also weird. Though there are several different business tracks, the classes for the tracks are not fitting. I don't like ATA.

Advanced Technology Academy 2

Posted December 18, 2013
This is a great school but I would not recommend this school for a high school student. Advanced Tech Academy does give the students a normal high school experience. Its all academics school and does not allow the students any individuality at all. The disciplinary consequences in this school are totally unreasonable. Also the students are not allowed to embrace themselves and new ideas for the school. Most of the students attending do not know who any of the administrators are. ATA is in their own school district but does not allow privileges to their students. The classrooms and very bland and students are not allowed to celebrate any holiday of any kind. I would not recommend this school to any students who want the actually school experience, whether its high school, middle school, or elementary.

Advanced Technology Academy 1

Posted October 27, 2013
Help me to understand how the State of Michigan can allow this leadership to open up another location with test scores like the ones shown!!!

Advanced Technology Academy 3

Posted June 20, 2013
I was impressed with the school's curriculum and all they had to offer my children, but was not to pleased with the school's policy for teachers and staff members fraternizing with parents of the students. It is unprofessional, uncouth and a conflict of interest to the well being of the students. Shame on You Advanced Technology Academy!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 15, 2013
Great school, lots of fun and educational activities, and great teachers. My kids attended Pre K, KG, 1st and 2nd grade. I have to admit, you need to do your homework looking for a good teacher. As any school, there are great teachers and not so good. Overall, I am happy with this school. It is conservative and promotes tolerance and diversity.

Advanced Technology Academy 1

Posted January 21, 2013
I had 4 children go to ATA. My son graduated from there in '09 ONLY because he didn't want to have to start all over at a new school. My daughter who graduated in '11 left after 9th grade simply because of the lack of extra curricular activities. I took my 2 younger ones out in the 5th & 3rd grades. The teachers straight out MEAN! You can be disciplined & not have children crying in fear. My daughter got to the point where she had NIGHTMARES about Ms. Skop (4th grade teacher). My daughter ended up having a nervous breakdown because of her. Don't send your children to ATA. They'll be better off in DPS or EAA.

Posted March 01, 2012
This school is a great school. Better Education, More Strict, But Yet Mostly 90% Of the students graduate.

Posted August 20, 2009

Advanced Technology Academy 4

Posted May 12, 2009

Advanced Technology Academy
4801 Oakman Blvd, Dearborn, MI  48126
Last modified Advanced Technology Academy is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Advanced Technology Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.