Dearborn, MI

Iris Becker Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2012
This school is amazing, my son loves going to school everyday. Great principal who is very friendly. This is my son's first year here, the progress is unbelievable. The teachers here really work with every child to help them improve. My son enjoys being at school so much! I wish this school could have a middle school too.

Iris Becker Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2011
Excellent School! Becker School prides itself with it's accomplishments despite the challenges! Come see what we are all about! Please also visit our website: http://becker.dearbornschools.org/

Iris Becker Elementary School 1

Posted February 15, 2010

Iris Becker Elementary School 1

Posted February 15, 2010

Iris Becker Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2008
My son has attended Becker for 2 years now and I am very happy with the education the school has provided. The school is rated a 7 but in my eyes it's a 10.

Iris Becker Elementary School 0

Posted February 06, 2008
I love iris becker school, i think it is one of the best school my kids attended.

Iris Becker Elementary School 3

Posted January 24, 2005
- a former student

Iris Becker Elementary School
10821 Henson Street, Dearborn, MI  48126
Last modified Iris Becker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iris Becker Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top