Dearborn, MI

Posted September 27, 2013
We all should know the fact that is all Dearborn school are good and have a lots of kids who looking to their future we should help them all . I like lowery school because the main rule in all school is every one has a right to learn and the teachers have a right to teach I think if we all work together as a big team our kids will change the world because we need those open mind

Lowrey Middle School 3

Posted September 26, 2013
Lowrey school. Not a good school nor is it a bad one. Could use lots of improvement

Posted January 11, 2010
First year parent at Lowrey and very impressed with the teachers and administration. Both elemantary and middle school are great. I would say it is the best school in Dearborn!

Posted January 11, 2010
For a first time parent at Lowrey I can say I am very impressed by the teachers and administration. Both elemantary and middle school are great.

Lowrey Middle School 0

Posted January 04, 2010
This school is very good. They teach their students very well. Although some teachers may be a little harsh on the kids, all in all its a great school. Also, the football team was great and now the basketball players will do great as well. I recommend Lowrey MIddle School.

Posted July 31, 2009
i love this school.1 the teachers are fun and nice,2the football team is onstopivel on both sides offense and deffense.

Posted March 13, 2009
Lowrey Middle School is THE BEST SCHOOL. We always have fun things going on, like pep rallies, basketball games and FUNNY and FUN and CREATIVE teachers & Students.

Posted November 14, 2008
Tis school os great i used to go to lowery and now im honored to put my own children in this wonderful school !!!!!

Lowrey Middle School 3

Posted October 09, 2008
I pulled my kids from Lowrey due to the lack of discipline many of the kids don't have at this school. Some of the teachers are great and can only do so much with the kids that act as if they rule the school and have no fear of authority. It's sad because I went to this school many years ago and my brothers and sisters went there as well. But things have changed and the things that kids get away with today would have been suspended during my time there. My kids go to Henry Ford Elementary and they are loving it. Their grades are up. Their confidence is high. Their reading level is beyond their grade they are in.

Lowrey Middle School 4

Posted January 06, 2008

Lowrey Middle School
6601 Jonathon Street, Dearborn, MI  48126
Last modified Lowrey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lowrey Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top