Posted August 13, 2013
Terrific Experience! Our experience with Lindbergh was great, we really enjoyed the active staff, especially the music teacher. The principal is activley engaged and is always available to help! PTA is great, they have provided many needed items at the school including instruments and class room technology. Our best experiences were our 1st, 4th and 5th grades. Only thing we could offer for improvement would be more feedback from art teacher, very little work came home, nor available at conferences.

Posted June 27, 2013
My youngest will be attending this school for the upcoming school year. I called to get more information about enrollment and to my surprise it was the principal that answered the phone as other staff have already started their summer vacation. She spent about 10 minutes on the phone with me calming my fears about my daughter walking to school for the first time, giving me approximate addresses where potential walking buddies lived in the neighborhood, advising me on exactly what information I needed to bring with me to enroll my daughter, and just being a source of reassurance. If my daughter's education at this school is as pleasant as my initial contact with the school principal I will be one happy mommy! I am an educator, and the time and courtesy that this principal showed is much appreciated! Very impressed so far!

Posted August 12, 2012
i love this school and will never forget it. i am a former student and i recently graduated from this school and i will miss it so much. the teachers are so nice and involved and work hard to get us educated. i am absolutely speechless about what a great staff they have. this is an evergreen school that i am proud to say. the PTA has helped put us students so much and i really do love this school.

Posted August 31, 2011
I can't say enough about this school. The staff is extremely competent, loyal, and very involved. My children vary in personality and learning abilities and there is not one teacher that I have been or would be unhappy with. Furthermore, the communication at this school, between the teachers and parents is beyond my expectations. Much of this success is attributed to the amount of parent involvement and PTA support. There isn't a single day that goes by without parent/staff communication of some kind. I can honestly say that I'm a proud parent and this school is truly one of a kind!

Posted February 15, 2011
great school, great principle, great teachers. The kindergarten teacher is amazing. She is controlling 23 kids on her own class by herself and she is doing great job in teaching as well.

Charles A. Lindbergh Elementary School 3

Posted July 18, 2010
This school is ok, meaning that the kids learn the stuff they're supposed to learn, but really it engenders mediocrity. The teachers are overworked and understaffed so I don't entirely blame them; they spend most of their day controlling the kids. If your child needs extra help or is advanced and bored, too bad -- the teachers cater to the middle. The principal and teachers are nice enough in general, but I don't see the enthusiasm that would really make this a great school. Spanish is offered but the kids spend most of their time coloring and learning about culture. There is a chess club, an art club, opportunities for choir, but these were cut back last year.

Charles A. Lindbergh Elementary School 3

Posted December 08, 2009

Charles A. Lindbergh Elementary School 2

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted January 27, 2009
Great principal, great teachers, active parents, a wonderful community.

Posted June 24, 2008

Charles A. Lindbergh Elementary School
500 North Waverly Street, Dearborn, MI  48128
Last modified Charles A. Lindbergh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles A. Lindbergh Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top