Dearborn, MI
Students enrolled: 2,314

Posted July 28, 2014
Okay look I wish somebody would write an courage eben tho it may not be a good school but the best out of it you know all high school are not perfect but I've been looking for a high school because I've just pass the 8th grade and now im going to be a 9th grade I think this is going to be the school I am going to be attending......but when I do im going to make the best out wht it is and going to work hard but mostly Im Praying that this year will be a good 9th grade year there

Posted July 29, 2013
Very unprofessional, if a student needs help the staff will help just for a moment and leave, no help is there? but if you go after school tutoring it's a jungle. Rates in testing and student activity is horrible.

Posted March 13, 2012
I attended Fordson and my daughter is now there to be honest I am now looking for a home and it must be in the Fordson area. I have another 3 kids that I want to go to Fordson. Its a great school.

Posted April 01, 2011
Hi im Hassan Elghoul i graduated from fordson in 2009 and honestly it was fordson is the best school! Theres alot of good memories i had i miss fordson and i still remember my first day in 2005 when i was a freshmen my first class i ever had at fordson was a art class in room F 204. With mr bazzi. So over all fordson is my favorite school i met lots of nice folks there.

Posted December 30, 2010
the school is 95% arabic - mainly lebonese poor admisinstration, no opportunities, overcrownded dispikable its unfortuanate that this once marvel is now a trash heap

Fordson High School 3

Posted November 13, 2010
I'm a student in Fordson and it's not as good as I expected. Teachers don't really care if you do your work or not. Also, the schools is very unorganized and doesn't know how to deal correctly with different problems and situations.

Posted January 29, 2010

Fordson High School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
At our school we are over populated but you wouldn't notice it with all the talent and potential our students have. We come together in sporting events. We have such a great architectural building. We have a great football team and other sport teams.

Posted October 20, 2009

Posted September 29, 2009

Fordson High School
13800 Ford Road, Dearborn, MI  48126
Last modified Fordson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fordson High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top