Dearborn, MI

Posted October 26, 2014
The teachers work really hard to educate our children and i give them an A+ for their efforts. I have 2 kids there and i like the fact that they come home and tell me about all the new things they learn everyday.

Posted October 01, 2014
Henry Ford is a great school! I have two kids in there and they love it! All the teachers work so hard with the students and the parents. Organized and caring staff.

Henry Ford Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2009

Henry Ford Elementary School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
I have 4 kids, between K and 5th grades. The teachers there are hardworking and dedicated for each student to becoming a successfully student. I'm a very proud parent of my kids and the school.

Posted March 08, 2007
I have three kids currently attending Henryford from three years ago, and I can see their academic and self achievement bloom tremendously. I am very proud of the students andstaff making it easy and worry free.

Henry Ford Elementary School
16140 Driscoll Avenue, Dearborn, MI  48126
Last modified Henry Ford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry Ford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top