Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I like Mcdonald school because they have the best teachers ande they very nice to the kids

honestly my three kids go to this school and i wish i could take them out except for a few good teachers no one there is great or wonderful

Honestly one of the best schools in Dearborn. I went to McDonald School as a child started there K-5th grade. I remember all of the wonderful teachers and the awesome principals we had. I am very happy to have both of my kids attend McDonald School. My son started there in kindergarten graduated last year '08, he's now in 6th grade. My daughter also started there kindergarten and now is in 3rd grade. The principal there, she is wonderful.

I really like this school. my child has been at the school for 3 years. He is a smart sduent and i owe part of that to the school. all 3 of this teachers were wounderfull. I can't say engouh about the principle. She's great!

Last modified Mcdonald Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.