Posted September 16, 2009
I like Mcdonald school because they have the best teachers ande they very nice to the kids

Posted August 08, 2009
honestly my three kids go to this school and i wish i could take them out except for a few good teachers no one there is great or wonderful

Mcdonald Elementary School 5

Posted September 10, 2008
Honestly one of the best schools in Dearborn. I went to McDonald School as a child started there K-5th grade. I remember all of the wonderful teachers and the awesome principals we had. I am very happy to have both of my kids attend McDonald School. My son started there in kindergarten graduated last year '08, he's now in 6th grade. My daughter also started there kindergarten and now is in 3rd grade. The principal there, she is wonderful.

Posted April 15, 2008
I really like this school. my child has been at the school for 3 years. He is a smart sduent and i owe part of that to the school. all 3 of this teachers were wounderfull. I can't say engouh about the principle. She's great!

Mcdonald Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2006
- a staff
I think McDonald school is a great school. It has great education and great teachers. I love McDonald school so much!

Mcdonald Elementary School 3

Posted September 04, 2003

Mcdonald Elementary School
10151 Diversey Street, Dearborn, MI  48126
Last modified Mcdonald Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcdonald Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top