Dearborn, MI

Posted April 29, 2013
We couldn't be happier with this school! Our son is in kindergarten and has learned so much! He enjoyed playing on the kindergarten basketbal team! We also love that they hold lieracy night and a family fun night amoung many others. We love this school! Parent involvement is high and the PTA always goes above and beyond!

Long Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2009
As a parent I couldn't be happier with Long. My daughter has attended Long for 5 years and every teacher has been great. The teachers all seem very flexible and willing to do whatever it takes for the students to succeed. The teachers all seem to really enjoy teaching and the principal is very supportive. I highly recommend this school.

Posted February 05, 2008
As a parent to a former Long Elementary student, I feel that you couldn't get a better elementary school than this one. Many of the teachers even donated their time after school for free activities. My daughter was in both the theatre group and the chess club. The teacher who was often seen outside playing football with anyone who wanted to play even started teaching indoor floor hockey. Long School is a wonderful learning environment for those all-important early school years. My daughter loved going to school there. Even now that she's in 8th grade, she will periodically stop by to visit. Some (if not all) of the Dearborn elementary schools are 'theme' schools. Long Elementary's theme is 'reading' so they often did special activities geared toward that.

Long Elementary School 1

Posted May 30, 2007

Long Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2006
My two children have attended Long for over six ys now, and I love it there very much, I do miss Mr. Monroe though, but I am sure the new Principal is wonderful too. My main concern for this message is that with all of the shootings going on in the schools, I feel that we need to demand that they lock all the doors around the school. We need to insist that they purchase a security system, before its too late. Nobody ever thinks that something horrible is going to happen to thier children, until it is too late. Lets not allow this to happen at our school. Riki Johnson

Posted June 04, 2006

Posted October 11, 2005
- a administrator
I feel as a parent of a 3rd. grader and kindergarden student this school has done a wonderful job. When they started here at the school my sons needed a special teacher for speechthe school was so dedicated and took to tend to their needs. I thank you so much for your time and dedication to my family. Reyna Caballero

Long Elementary School 4

Posted July 17, 2004

Posted January 13, 2004
Long School offers a warm and intimate setting for a child to learn. A caring Principal, George Monroe, and good parents help this small school to embrace all students.

Long Elementary School
3100 Westwood Street, Dearborn, MI  48124
Last modified Long Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Long Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top