Volinia Outcome Base School 1

Posted January 31, 2006

Volinia Outcome Base School 5

Posted June 30, 2004
I am very proud to say my kids attend the school.My daughter graduated from here class of 2004 she is very proud. Both my children have been on high honors must of the school year .The teachers and all the staff are so caring and down to earth. You have to want to volunteer to help out in anyway possible. I am the first person to uphold Volinia School I am very proud .I now any student that goes here has a fair chance and will come out feeling good about their self. And will want to move on to college or be successful in some way.Our son had problems in Dowagiac school and they could care less as long as they get there money from the state. Volinia is not like that it is about the students best interest. Thank You for this time to express my feelings to you.

Volinia Outcome Base School 3

Posted May 12, 2004
This is a very good school. Since my son started there this year he is doing much better than he did in a regular school system. He loves going here. There is more one on one with the teachers. I would recommend this school to anyone who's children are having trouble with the regular school system.

Volinia Outcome Base School 5

Posted October 21, 2003
This school is the best school that i have ever sent my kids to. They have so much fun there and they have learned a lot more. they also love to go to school now.

Volinia Outcome Base School
54080 Gards Prairie Road, Decatur, MI  49045
Last modified Volinia Outcome Base School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Volinia Outcome Base School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top