Ungraded
Delhi Charter Township, MI

Posted April 11, 2013
Miday has some of the best Teachers and support staff, the Principal is great and keeps the school on track and is always available for the parents and kids he is hands on in the classrooms as well. The Midway parents are always willing to help when they can and are very supportive of there school. The secretary at Midway is awesome she loves the kids like they are her own and she knows all of their names and makes going to the office pleasant.

Posted April 15, 2011
I did the majority of my student observation/teaching at the school and I can say beyond all doubts that this school is passionate about learning. The staff are focused not on teaching to the test but teaching for results. The kids collectively smile more in the halls and they even commented to me on my exit interview with my class how much they love being there. My 2 oldest boys will be attending this school next year and my youngest 2 will likely follow. And the Boy Scouts group there is an awesome bunch as well.

Posted September 28, 2010
Midway has an excellent teaching staff, wonderful parents and kids and an awesome principle. The focus every day is on learning. I LOVED sending my four children there.

Posted May 16, 2009

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted July 07, 2008

Posted May 13, 2008
My daughter and son attend Midway Elementary School and I'm very happy with their academic performance. It is a great school but I believe Midway should enforce more homework to its students.

Posted October 13, 2006
I am the parent of a second grader and we love Midway, it is a great school. The only room for improvement in my opinion is the lack of information available to us online. Our district's website needs a lot of work. As much taxes as we pay in Holt and as many fundraisers we do, I feel like the focus should be placed on upgrading our website to allow for continued communication rather than on playground equipment.

Posted March 19, 2005
This is our first yr at this district and we are very pleased with my daughter's education. Just since the beginning of the yr, she has raised her reading level one yr. I am very pleased with the education she is receiving, and thank the teacher's and staff of midway elementary. Thank you for a job well done!

Midway Elementary School