PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

This school is awesome. Even my child w/a form of autism excelled both academically and socially. In high school, he participated on the sports teams and in drama performances. If you want your children in a school that will guide them with love, where the students care for one another, and where God's word and the love of Christ is always acknowledged - this is the place to send them. (And, the tuition is affordable to boot! Scholarships available.)

This school changed my daughters lives. They were in Holt Public Schools where they were just another kid to pass thru. My one daughter had gotten bored at school and didnt like going. My other daughter is dyslexic and had gotten NO help from the school. In a last effort I applied and my daughters accepted. My older daughter graduated this year with almost all A's . This is the first year my youngest was ever on honor roll! She needed more help and her math teacher comes twice a week during summer to tutor her and another boy! They go out of their way to mentor and lead by example. It is nice not seeing another pregnant classmate, fist fights, drugs! It is people of every color in harmony! Thank you Holt Lutheran!

My son has been here for 2 years. He is doing very well. He has become very disciplined in his study habits since he has been at Holt Lutheran. I love the moral teachings. The academic teaching is strong as well. The leadership is very structured and strong. The teachers really care about the children. My son has formed a strong bond with the staff and other kids. He is a freshman and is already planning for college. I love what this school has done for my son.

I love this school. It nurtures kids to achieve their fullest potential. I've had 3 kids go through the HS and 2 since preK. I agree with the 2004 parent - the kids care about each other and the teachers love the kids - they cry on closing day.

Last modified Holt Lutheran Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12