Bad
Good

It takes allot for me to say I hate something and I really absolutely hate this school with all my heart. It is unfair how we are treated as students. To all the parents that read my comment I know all the other comments are good but take it from me this is not a good school at all. I have about 45 other students that can agree with me. My name is LaDaryl Lyte and I am a 9th grader that will never be attending cma again. All of the teachers show favoritism and the environment is not safe nor is it clean. The building is actually infested with mice. The teachers will tell you themselves that we have bad mice. So all in all this is a terrible school and I wouldn't wish attendance to this school upon my worst enemies.

My school CMA Is not the best school & it's not the wrost it has plenty of dances & stuff mainly on Fridays even they are very petty have no heat or air conditioning & the math class is very hot but they expect us to learn the Spanish teacher is very disrespectful but it's alright i guess

Great school ran by great people. This school has great events and i enjoy being at this school

My school is small and we all know everyone. Our principal cares about us. We're all a family.

CMA is a great school that's educational environment is top notch and staff really care about the students.

I absolutely love this school! I like the strict rules for our safety and protection! They teach us how to be responsible and how to excel. They motivate me and help me become a better person. Here, we aren't just classmates, students, and teachers. We're a family.

The school is great. The administration is great. Class of 2015 is a great class. School is small. Everyone knows eachother.

The school is really supportive and pushes children to work really hard towards their education.

This school is great i have been here for 2 years and have nothing bad to say about it

CMA is different from other schools. They may have a few restrictions but it's only to ensure that our safety comes first. We have a safe learning environment.

Last modified Communication And Media Arts High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.