Bad
Good

Many caring faculty members that are very genuine, however, as a parent I think many things could stand to improve such as safety of parking lot where students are dropped to/from school and the intolerance of children just being children.I believe they are expected to act abnormally mature for the age groups around 8-10 yrs. Children that age are just not able to sit completely still for eight hours straight.

I am currently attending my 8th grade year at Paul Robeson and loving every minute of it! My teachers are so supportive, and challenging. The principle and assistant principle are excellent and coordinated. I have been attending the school ever since 5th grade, and it has provided a fun, academically challenging environment. My teachers strive to develop a student-teacher relationship. I only wish more parents would put more effort in this. I feel like hugging every teacher I have! The principle too! I wouldn't switch my school for anything. I know I will never have such great teachers or principle any where else. All though there are a few negative areas. About four of the elementary teachers are uncoordinated. Plus parents really need to get more involved. But for the overall performance of the school, I give it five stars hands down!

My children completed their 1st and last year at this school and it was a horrible experience. The teachers or principles have little to no control of themselves or their students. I strongly caution against enrolling your child in this school. There are actually some great teachers and staff that work there but not enough to make a difference! It was such a disappointment as I had heard so many high praises about this school.

Last modified Robeson Academy Malcolm X Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.