Holmes A.L. Elementary-Middle School 1

Posted April 04, 2014
I don't like anything about the school period. The building nor the staff!! The teachers will let a 5 year old child tell them what they are not going to do and not call to infirm the parents until it's too late... Then they want to fail the child. Then there are too many kids in some classes for the teacher to handle! My children will never attend this school again!!!

Holmes A.L. Elementary-Middle School 3

Posted December 06, 2005
I went to the school when I was younger now my daughter goes, it seems very different to me I guess because of being combined into a middle school. Which at some times frighten me by my child being in Pre-K. But her teacher is great and I saw at least one of my old teachers. When I was there if you came to the school to visit, you had no question about how our principal was. He stayed in the view, made his presence known. The principal now I couldn't tell you what she looks like all I know is that she is a female, because I recieved a news later saying they have a new principal.

Holmes A.L. Elementary-Middle School 4

Posted November 15, 2004
I love the work that the staff are doing with these children. All of the staff at this school and Deiter school deserve recogition for their work, and accomplishments with these children.

Holmes A.L. Elementary-Middle School
8950 Crane Street, Detroit, MI  48213
Last modified Holmes A.L. Elementary-Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holmes A.L. Elementary-Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top